Western Nebraska Community College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities71 Graduates
Business Administration and Management26 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)22 Graduates
Aircraft Maintenance16 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies13 Graduates
Medical Records Technician11 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.14 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.13 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Western Nebraska Community College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Western Nebraska Community College Reviews
I go to the smaller campus in Sidney, Nebraska. I am not nearly as impressed with their online format as I had been with Northeastern Junior College. The campus also does not have very many resources to help facilitate further education. The only reason I chose WNCC was because its dirt cheap. But you get what you pay for.
My experience at Western Nebraska Community College has been amazing. I would recommend WNCC to anyone who is loving for a smaller environment to either get an associate degree or transfer credits to a four year university. The small class sizes make it easier to learn and easier to have one on one times with teachers. Along with that, all of my credits transferred to a four year University.
Great community college! Really nice people from the time you walk in the door. Great instructors and tutors when needed.