Western Kentucky University Reviews

1,956 reviews
The overall environment is so positive and out going it doesn't even feel like your in college. Even though you are you are still having fun while learning. The campus is very neat. It's such a great place that even though i wanted to go far away from home i ended up choosing western because it is so neat and has a lot to offer even though it is close to home.
It started off great, but unfortunately has come into significant money trouble in recent years. The Campus is great, and the hill is great exercise. I Would recommend a philosophy major but they just cut. Many teachers are great, and a willing to work with students to accommodate their needs.
Western Kentucky University offer a wide variety of majors and academic programs, great athletics, a beautiful, clean campus, and a positive environment for learning and engagement.
Start Your Review of Western Kentucky University
Very helpful at returning to college after 20 years and highly proficient professors. The diversity and programs available are superb. Very excited about applying for graduate studies.
Western is a great school with professors who really care about their students. The campus is beautiful and there are plenty of ways to get involved. The atmosphere is very welcoming and inclusive. Because of the size of the campus, it's easy to see familiar faces and make friends.
Western Kentucky University is a great school, but they have issues when it comes to giving students the right information regarding to their online programs. They send you into a dark abyss of emailing continuous people, who will send you to another person, so on and so forth.
WKU has an amazing, diverse campus and a great staff that can help you through an problem. Attending WKU has been the best experience because the classes are engaging, the professors are easy to work with and get to know, and there are many organizations to join that fit your interests.
Very nice campus. The perfect size between not too big and not too small. People were friendly and willing to help even if they were just everyday students.
I love the atmosphere at Western Kentucky University. I enjoy all my classes and all my professors. I love living the "college lifestyle".
Beautiful campus, Professors are generally approachable/knowledgeable. Student life is great, many nice facilities.
Love campus, love the people. The campus is beautiful and the people are so welcoming. Greek life is awesome here! I'm so happy I transferred here.
I like the campus, the town and the academic and athletic potential. I heard that it is one of the safest campuses in the US. Looking forward to being a Hilltopper.
The professors are top-rate in their qualifications, teaching style, and interaction with students. They are supportive of students and willing to go the extra mile for you. The college encourages professors and students to perform research in their field to present at national conferences. A large number of professors are published.
Western Kentucky University is overall a good school, even though they are facing a large financial crisis right now, it is being handled as well as can be expected. There are many good, even over-qualified, teachers here and it is a beautiful university.
The campus is ranked one of the top safest schools in the nation. They're professional and dedicated to their students and their educations.
Always ready to help, and find every option to help us succeed. They are super friendly. Wku is definitely a 5 star school.
Western has a beautiful campus with a tremendously helpful staff. Every professor I've had has been patient and understanding and overall very kind. I would highly recommend WKU!
Start Your Review of Western Kentucky University
WKU is the perfect school. It’s not too big and not too small. Western offers Greek life as well as other clubs. Outstanding sports teams as well as Intermural sports for those who don’t play for the school. The professors are involved and caring and want to see their students succeed. I would recommend Western Kentucky to anyone who wants the ultimate college experience.
I LOVE Western’s Campus and the surrounding bowling green area! Food choices are very plentiful and yummy! most professors are nice some not so much! GREEK LIFE IS AMAZING! Such a good environment all in all.
I am a current sophomore at Western Kentucky University. This will be my first year at the university, but from what I have already experienced with staff and other students, I am very excited. I am proud to be a part of a community that is so welcoming and helpful!