Western Iowa Tech Community College Reviews

I liked the price of the classes. I feel like I was able to get a quality education with smaller class sizes for a fraction of the cost of those state universities. It's a great atmosphere with quality professors. They offer a ton of hands on experience and really want you to become successful. As long as you are willing to work hard and apply yourself the professors will help you all they can. I would like to see the IT department get newer equipment to use. An update is sorely needed in the TSI building.
Western Iowa Tech Community College is a technical school as the name implies, and learning is awesome with the technological equipment's used in the class room. It's also situated in a very safe environment both for resident, non resident and international students. They also welcome multicultural students from diverse background and nationality. Lastly they offer attractive tuition rate which is very affordable for student especially when compared to other two year colleges.
I loved how versatile it is and how you can work it around your schedule. You are able to get your degree and save money. You can develop relationships with your teachers which helps learning the material a lot better. I loved being able to be a work study and earn some cash while I was at the school. Everyone is super friendly and helpful with putting me on the right track for my career.
Start Your Review of Western Iowa Tech Community College
WITCC (Western Iowa Tech. Comm. College) was and is a great college for all of my many experiences. I have taken and completed the dental assisting diploma program about six or seven years ago, the licensed practical nursing diploma program, and have just completed the associate's degree of nursing. I have had no major issues with any of the courses, and would recommend this college to anyone and everyone.
It's a very good beginner college but does not provide a curricular diversity that some other community colleges posses.
I like how everyone is so helpful with things. I like that it doesn't take hours to see an advisor when you need too. I also like that fact that you can set up appointments to see an advisor and the technology program to borrow laptops and keep the same one as long as your in classes for the upcoming semester. This help with not having to delete all of your work every semester just incase you need it again. I don't like the fact that the grading scale is so strike. So like i was told a passing grade was a C average which I feel that a C is a C but I made a C- in one of my classes and I have to retake the class because it as a - which mean its more money when it shouldn't be. I would like the grading scale to change but I would do it again I just know next time that that little small - in the front make a lot of difference.
The teacher are very reliable, they try their best to teach you the required material, and are nice to be around. They treat you with respect, and give one-on-one attention when it is asked for and needed. The students are respectful, and tend to be friendly. It's a nice place all-in-all to study, and further your education.
its a very fun and comfortable place to be. I love going to school here and the professors are very good at teaching.
I went on a campus visit. The people/instructors are kind and encouraging. The main building for classes is clean and welcoming. The dorms are home feeling. Overall the campus feels like home and I am 98% it is the college for me.
Great school. It works very well with area high school for dual credit college courses. They also make it very easy to get ready to go to their school. Will be getting my AAS in paramedic here along with my AS in Biology. My only problem is they're going to be giving iMac computers and they run office 360 and use word Etc. not the end of the world, I just prefer Windows over iMac, but can't complain for the price.
I spent two years at Western Iowa Tech Community College. I didn't like the program I chose, but I did like the campus. Some of my credits transferred, but I didn't have much of an opportunity to take what I had learned anywhere.
I am a student under the Police Science program. My first semester at Western Iowa Tech Community College was introductory, getting to know my instructors and classmates as well as the curriculum and what to expect throughout the course. At times, course materials will feel dated, but it is still useful information. Nevertheless this program is excellent and I would recommend to people looking to go into law enforcement.
I like everything about Western Iowa Tech Community College. It a great place to star with your education. Everyone try to help you and it's a beautiful campus.
I really enjoyed the teachers and my advisor. She was very helpful with many of my questions. Unfortunately, because I am typically an online student who happened to take a couple of classes in class, there seemed to be some hoops I had to jump though. Ultimately, I was very happy with my experience.
Love, love, LOVE the online classes.
Good options for post-grad services and that is a MAJOR plus.
professors vary from interactive to plan boring. depends on what you are taking i guess.
Start Your Review of Western Iowa Tech Community College
Good college to get started, easy learning, not very interactive but worth the money, minus the fees they say they wont charge you...but will.
The online classes are amazingly easy to use, it has been my favorite way to take classes rather than on campus. academic experience is average,got me where i needed to be nothing more
Great school to start out at, only problems are trying to drop classes and getting your financial AID/FASFA to go through with no problems.