West Virginia Wesleyan College Reviews

The campus is absolutely beautiful. I love walking around the river. It's so peaceful. It's also where they bring all of the agriculture majors to study plant life. The people there are extremely nice as well. My friends and I always have a great time, even while we study. We live in the oldest dorm in the state and I love it. It has so much character and charm. The wood work is amazing and there is a piano in the lobby that I love to play. I'm minoring in music so I go there to practice my songs. My friends and I have made some great memories there and I'm sure we'll make more.
I love Wesleyan! The town of Buckhannon is very small but it is beautiful! There are great restaurants and everything is within walking distance. Although it isn't known for a great social life. There are always things to do, campus hold events every weekend and there are always sporting events. The dorms are nice and clean, but they are still dorms. Overall I would recommend Wesleyan to anyone!
Wesleyan is a very welcoming college and make the transition into college life as easy as possible. For the most part, everyone is very helpful and friendly.
Start Your Review of West Virginia Wesleyan College
The college offers a nice atmosphere for students to explore who they are. Students are provided with a unique opportunity here to really get to know their professors and learn.
My experience at Wesleyan has been an incredible one. Everyone is extremely welcoming and friendly. I love the student:teacher ratio because it provides students with an opportunity to develop relationships with their professors and receive help when needed. The one thing I would like to change is the course availability. I understand to keep the ratio, less students are registered to each course, but I would love to see the courses offered at more times each semester. If this were to happen, more than 20-25 students can fulfill this credit and it would be easy to fit courses into our schedules.
I came to Wesleyan because they have a pre optometry program and their campus is small. That's not even the best thing about the school though! Everybody there wants to help you succeed! The departments are so small we're like families. I love this college so small.
Nice and small college perfect to focus on studies. You can be in class faster than almost any other colleges because the campus is really small. It takes me 2 min to go to my classes every morning.

Professors are nice and they always have the door open to solve any question that you have, you can also email them and they will answer really quick.

It's an small campus so everyone know each other and also there is a lot of diversity. Everyone take care of each other. All people is nice there.
What I like about West Virginia Wesleyan, is that the class sizes are small and allows personal relationships with professors to develop. I enjoy knowing my professors and being close with them. The professors are so supportive and will help you achieve any goals that you put your mind to.
Wesleyan truly has become my home among the hills. I have met amazing and talented people and did rememberable things throughout my freshman year that I will never forget. The close knit campus made me feel right at home when I first moved in. The food is a little too much, but nothing a trip to Walmart can't fix.
WVWC is an amazing place! It has a unique culture of service and community that is far beyond other schools
I play on the West Virginia Wesleyan College soccer team and I love the campus. I am doing very well in my course work as I made the Dean's List the first semester.
West Virginia Wesleyan College provides an excellent academic environment for students of all majors. The professors work closely with all students, and the class sizes are generally small so it is easy to work one on one with a professor. Campus Life has scheduled activities for all of Wesleyan's students that create a sense of community. The athletic teams are overall good and are involved in helping out in the community.
I think the people make it all the while ! Wesleyan is definitely my home among the hills. Since I've stepped foot on campus I have felt nothing but a positive and supportive atmosphere. It is a small and accesible campus which I love, makes it easy to get around. Buckhannon is such a safe and friendly environment. There are tons of little gems around town that is totally worth seeing. The athletic events are always super exciting to attend considering most people on campus are athletes. I can't even put into words how much I love it here at Wesleyan. EVERYDAY IS A GREAT DAY TO BE A BOBCAT!!! :))
This will be my second year attending WVWC and I can't help but brag on my experience here! Ever since my first visit I knew this was my home among the hills. Everyone is so excepting and very helpful here on campus. They never fail to make someone feel at home and is it as if we are all one big family. The professors are unbelievable, academics are some of the best in the state, athletics you can't even get me started on, and the safety is just indescribable! I've never once doubted this college!
West Virginia Wesleyan College is an amazing school. It is comprised of a small campus, a dedicated group of faculty and staff, and vivacious students. It is a place where any individual can thrive, regardless of their interests. Both athletic programs and fine art programs are award winning programs with excellent professors, mentors, and coaches as the backbone. Wesleyan is the heart of the small town of Buckhannon, where the locals are friendly and almost everything is within walking distance. I would recommend WVWC to any student who wishes to thrive on a small campus with endless support.
I like Wesleyan's family feel and security. Also, the small and beautiful campus is wonderful. Although it is a pretty sight, the college all in all is not financially sound and struggles to keep up with state funded schools.
I like that West Virginia has helped me find who I am. I have been giving lots of opportunities on campus; Resident Assistant and Student Ambassador just to name a few.
Start Your Review of West Virginia Wesleyan College
Wesleyan has a beautiful campus, watching the scenery change every season is breathtaking. Things that I would like to see change is the professor's involvement in lectures. What professors put into a lecture is what students will get out of it. I personally find it very important for the professors to elaborate on topics, answer questions, and find different ways of explaining topics.
It was very welcoming and the school building was large and absolutely beautiful. It's small but it allows individualized focus and they'll make sure you'll keep up your grades and I just really enjoy that one on one learning.
I am very proud of this school. I love the at home feeling that this school is able to provide. The cafe needs some better food options but all around this school is very good school to attend. The professors get to know each students well and try to help them successed as much as they can.