High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.41 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
West Virginia Wesleyan College Reviews
This will be my second year attending WVWC and I can't help but brag on my experience here! Ever since my first visit I knew this was my home among the hills. Everyone is so excepting and very helpful here on campus. They never fail to make someone feel at home and is it as if we are all one big family. The professors are unbelievable, academics are some of the best in the state, athletics you can't even get me started on, and the safety is just indescribable! I've never once doubted this college!
West Virginia Wesleyan College is an amazing school. It is comprised of a small campus, a dedicated group of faculty and staff, and vivacious students. It is a place where any individual can thrive, regardless of their interests. Both athletic programs and fine art programs are award winning programs with excellent professors, mentors, and coaches as the backbone. Wesleyan is the heart of the small town of Buckhannon, where the locals are friendly and almost everything is within walking distance. I would recommend WVWC to any student who wishes to thrive on a small campus with endless support.
Wesleyan is a great school and I feel so lucky to go here! The students are all so incredibly nice, and it's great being able to know everyone on campus. The teachers are genuine and care about every student, and there are hardly classes with more than 30 people. It's true that you have to make the most of it, which is the case with any small school, but the environment overall is welcoming and friendly.