West Virginia University Reviews

2,521 reviews
My experience at WVU has been how I would expect any other university, student life is very involved and diverse. All the professors are very helpful and very informative in the classes they are teaching. Parking itself has to be the biggest issue, but the university is aware of that and has different systems of getting around for instance buses, and what we call the PRT which is essentially a little motorized cart that is electronically controlled, it breaks down often enough to where kids are late for class or it breaks own when they are on the PRT. Which is dangerous, though it works and alternates between the downtown campus and the northern campus and is the most convenient way to travel for class, and sporting events.
West Virginia University is a great school! Many people don’t give it the credit it deserves, once a mountaineer always a mountaineer.
I think West Virginia University is a great school because of how diverse it is and how you always have something to do. Whether it's homework, studying, hanging out with your friends, meet new people, and play at the recreational center. It has a great college experience and definitely a great place to say at for a college.
Start Your Review of West Virginia University
The school makes you feel at home. The students, professors, and everyone else are so nice and help you adjust to school a lot easier.
West Virginia University has become a second home to me over the course of my freshman year. I have fell in love with every aspect of it. Before college ever began, I heard people make comments that stressed the difficulty of transitioning to a college atmosphere. WVU has made it extremely easy, and has been very welcoming to me. The dorms that i stay in currently are remarkable, and the food that is offered is just as amazing. The beautiful campus is exactly what I wanted in a college. My absolute favorite thing would have to be the Recreational Center. I would offer suggestions to the college as to what they could do differently, but I wouldn't want to see it change at all.
I love the school! Everyone comes together on game days and are always supporting each other. Let's go Mountaineers!
It's really a great school. On-campus housing puts you right in the heart of Morgantown, close to your classes, libraries, eateries, and hangouts. The faculty and staff are very student-centered and are willing and ready to help you succeed.
Party life has gone a little downhill would like to see a possible change there. Beautiful campus overall, lots of student involvement and actually great food at dining halls. Can start taking classes related to major as a freshman just not any hands-on stuff which is fine.
West Virginia University is a home away from home. The campus is a welcoming, open, diverse, and simply a good place to spend your college years. The education it offers creates an enriching environment to learn about any subject and offers many outside classroom opportunities to learn more about oneself. Its vast amount of clubs and sports offer every student the chance to find their niche and a new family while getting the best education offered. Studying at WVU allows students to become part of a large family that is the Mountaineers.
Its a free Style School were you can show off your own Talent.

It a very Impressive School. 👍👆✋.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD ➡
Great party scene at the school, but also great academics! Helpful professors, plenty of ways to get involved, and great teams in basically every collegiate sport.
It is just a beautiful place to be. There are many,any activities and events to attend. It's every thrill seeking person's place!!!
I completely recommend attending WVU. I have met so many great people here. The campus is big and beautiful. There are so many ways to get involved on campus and so much to do. It is very lively and fun here. I would definitely say WVU is my home away from home!
I love that WVU has a way of making you feel at home when you feel homesick. The atmosphere on campus is always alive with a lot going on all the time. The teachers are always there to help you and give you advise when you need it.
West Virginia University is a very good school overall with it's ups and downs. Some of the ups are it has very good classes, campus, and a very good atmosphere about it. The downs of it are the varying weather and the parties, while they are good to be at they are not good to try and sleep through.
WVU has been a good experience so far and the atmosphere here is amazing. There is no other place like it.
It's exactly everything you could imagine college would be. West Virginia University has a reputation as a party school but me being a transfer from Rutgers Camden has noticed that the education standard here is even higher. Its more professional than a smaller school and people actually do come here to learn. But not to contradict myself... the parties are great.
Start Your Review of West Virginia University
WVU has been a great college experience for me. I like that WVU offered me a scholarship that was only based on grades, SAT scores, and merit. I also like the sporting events and the university camaraderie. Everyone who is affiliated with WVU and/or lives in Morgantown, WV adores the university and all it represents. As an engineering student, I have been very happy with my academic experience so far. As a male cheerleader, I have enjoyed doing charity events as well as cheering for sporting events.
I liked how the campus was very spread out. It gives you a feel for how the outside world is. Your business class could be on one end of the city, but the science section on another. The commuting to class that would come with this would prepare students for life when commuting to the jobs.
DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY
DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY DILLY