West Virginia University Institute of Technology Reviews

The small class sizes make for a very personal experience as you get more one on one time with the professors. The school has a widely respected Engineering program.
The school is very supportive of all the sports teams no matter what they may be and the athletes get very good recognition for their hard work and dedication.
This college is very helpful and they make it so easy on students by answering questions, picking up the phone, and getting to know the students at the university.
Review West Virginia University Institute of Technology
the rooms are perfectly spacious.
everyone supports the teams in every event.
Every student is friendly and tutors are great
Our administration really cares about the students success and our overall education. They want to know and want to help when we have struggles and they want to be there for our achievements too.
The college may seem small and uninteresting to someone from a big town or with high expectations, but this college is far from. There is always something to do and someone to do it with. This campus is full of friendly, amazing people, and tons of activities. I'd always chose this school if given the chance to chose again.
I don't really hear much about anything negative.
It's okay for the size and price of the campus.
The Greek life on this campus is where you will find your leaders and your most dedicated and full of spirit students. I happen to be apart of Greek life as well and it has had a huge positive impact on me.
Our athletics are amazing. Our whole school is very supportive over all of our teams.
This school has become my home. I have become an amazing student, a dedicated leader, and a great asset to those around me. I wouldn't be who I am without Tech.
West Virginia University Institute of Technology is a great school because of the small classes, professors actually get to know you and help with work which I believe makes it an overall great college experience.
The school is okay. I wish it were a bit bigger and more modern.
I wouldn't personally decide to go back to my high school based on the way my school operates and mu current experiences , for example my towns budgeting is terrible because they cannot figure out how too obtain more money in order to fix simple problems within the school itself.
2 Frats. No sororities. Enough said.
Review West Virginia University Institute of Technology
Not a huge part of campus life. Not really advertised.
Not much diversity on campus, except for the mens soccer team.
The students I feel safe around. I feel safer walking in a group. The others in the community that do not attend Tech are the ones that I do not feel safe around.