West Virginia University Institute of Technology Reviews

While WVU-Tech is a relatively small campus with small student to faculty ratios, the overall feel of the university rivals that of larger institutions.
They make you feel at home and are always trying to help. Offering many varieties of helping option to not only get you started and settled in but to also help you keep the grades you are striving for. I would like to see the flag pole become safe so we can fly the American flag outside of our building. We need a flag!
The small class sizes make for a very personal experience as you get more one on one time with the professors. The school has a widely respected Engineering program.
Start Your Review of West Virginia University Institute of Technology
The school is very supportive of all the sports teams no matter what they may be and the athletes get very good recognition for their hard work and dedication.
This college is very helpful and they make it so easy on students by answering questions, picking up the phone, and getting to know the students at the university.
the rooms are perfectly spacious.
everyone supports the teams in every event.
Every student is friendly and tutors are great
The college may seem small and uninteresting to someone from a big town or with high expectations, but this college is far from. There is always something to do and someone to do it with. This campus is full of friendly, amazing people, and tons of activities. I'd always chose this school if given the chance to chose again.
Our administration really cares about the students success and our overall education. They want to know and want to help when we have struggles and they want to be there for our achievements too.
I don't really hear much about anything negative.
It's okay for the size and price of the campus.
The Greek life on this campus is where you will find your leaders and your most dedicated and full of spirit students. I happen to be apart of Greek life as well and it has had a huge positive impact on me.
Our athletics are amazing. Our whole school is very supportive over all of our teams.
This school has become my home. I have become an amazing student, a dedicated leader, and a great asset to those around me. I wouldn't be who I am without Tech.
West Virginia University Institute of Technology is a great school because of the small classes, professors actually get to know you and help with work which I believe makes it an overall great college experience.
The school is okay. I wish it were a bit bigger and more modern.
Start Your Review of West Virginia University Institute of Technology
I wouldn't personally decide to go back to my high school based on the way my school operates and mu current experiences , for example my towns budgeting is terrible because they cannot figure out how too obtain more money in order to fix simple problems within the school itself.
2 Frats. No sororities. Enough said.
Not a huge part of campus life. Not really advertised.