West Virginia State University Reviews

The times I have been to WVSU I loved how they have the alumni tombs on the campus. I am in love with how old fashion it is. I love how it still has houses from people living there a long time ago and making them into special rooms for the campus to enjoy while walking to class. The campus itself is small which I love, because it's easy to get from one place to another. People there no everyone, which I like that feeling that if I go to a professor that I won't just be a face to them that I'll actually be a name.
Beautiful campus! Diverse group of professors that care about you. Small classes. Tuition and fees are more affordable than surrounding collages. Parking can be tough though, spaces are very narrow and there are countless hit-and-runs and people stealing license plates. Air conditioning runs all year, so classes are freezing. Be prepared!
I absolutely love WVSU. I am currently in my second year there and I couldn't be anymore happier with my college decision. The campus is small, which I like, and the faculty, staff, and other students are the best.
Start Your Review of West Virginia State University
It's been the best time of my life so far! You feel like family, or you can hide and blend in. Just perfect all around!
It's in a relatively central location in the state. There are options to take many courses online, and a few degree programs have been added that can be done completely online from start to finish. The staff in most of the University offices are helpful and knowledgeable, and go above and beyond to help you or steer you in the right direction. The hours for some of the offices and the bookstore aren't really convenient for commuting students if they are coming from farther than 1 hour away to get to campus. Campus itself is beautiful. Well maintained and taken care of. Campus security definitely needs improvement and the majority of officers are rude.
They go above and beyond for their students . They have help through student services and student life is great too
My enrollment counselled was amazingly helpful. everyone is great about getting back with you about anything, you need help with. I'm an online student and the website is great to use it is easy to use and their is always someone that can help you if you do need help. The professors are great to work with and if something major happens can be helpful as well.
I just finished my first year at WVSU and I absolutely loved it. The professors take time to help you if you're struggling and the student body is very diverse. The cafeteria makes great food. Overall i would recommend coming to WVSU.
The classes at WVU are challenging and provide the level of difficulty needed in courses. The party life can get a bit wild but is possible to control. There is not much to do around morgantown other than drink and hike.
I am a incoming freshman class of 2017 , I took a visit back in august of 2016. One thing I like about the campus is the size everything is so close together. The dorms were nice and they have game rooms with everything in it that I loved.
I am not currently attending, but I have been accepted and will be joining th yellow jackets in fall of 2017. My younger brother is currently there playing basketball for them so it gives me a chance to get over there and get around the student and get a little taste of the college. And let me tell you it tastes great. Cannot wait to be a part of the team.
Definitely a big change if you have never lived in a city like me. You are exposed to student and professors from all over the world and the diversity here is one of my favorite parts about this populative school. I chose to come here personally because it is relatively close to home and I love the campus amd rec center.
The university is quiet little place, an easy walking distance from all of the major complexes. A friendly atmosphere for learning a range of different subjects. The school doesn't have a political undertone and all viewpoints are welcomed on campus. The campus is fare enough from Charleston, to be islonated from any of the city crimes committed.
The material taught is useful toward your chosen degree. Each class I've taken has challenged me to my fullest potential. The classes really challenge you. WVSU makes you feel welcome.
I like everything about the school. There is nothing I would like to see change. It is a great school!
West Virginia University is a diverse, academically-distinguished, and superb school with an involved and friendly staff. By offering unique majors and minors, hosting free lectures and events, and organizing various clubs and organizations, any student can completely immerse themselves into a positive and exciting college experience.
I attended WVSU my first year and a half of college. I stayed in the dorms, Keith Scholar Hall. I made a ton of new friends, and it broadened my views about a lot of things. There is a variety of people there as well as activities that the campus puts together. The science department was not very good, and that is the only reason that I left...otherwise I would still be there with all of my friends.
Start Your Review of West Virginia State University
Registration process was excellent for me but the financial process was a headache because I was rejected.
I dont succomb to peer pressure
I find most staff especially the professors are great!!!