West Texas A&M University Reviews

1,097 reviews
Classroom experience is better than that oh D1 colleges, as class sizes are smaller. This allows for more one on one with professors. The professors remember you by name until the day you graduate. Overall a great experience attending.
My expirence with West Texas A&M University has been nothing but good. The campus itself, along with campus life, is what makes WT a home away from home. Students enjoy the variety of activities, along with connecting with one another. WT sure has found a way into my heart by being exactly what I needed to begin my college expirence.
My best experience love the campus and the students and staff. Also love my sorority and my job as a student worker.
Start Your Review of West Texas A&M University
I have loved WTAMU since I started in 2014. I have already earned one degree there and am working on the second. The Agricultural Science building and its programs are UNMATCHED. If you are looking for a campus with staff that cares and a education you can be proud of WTAMU is your go to University! Go Buffs!
Since I arrived at West Texas A&M University, the environment and everyone involved on campus have made it much easier to get through my first semester of college. Everyone at the university is friendly and wiling to help you with many different problems that a student has from academically to financially. I a glad to be able to attend a university that has a high concern for their students experience in college.
The professors genuinely care about your education and well being. The classes are usually no more than 30-40 people so you get a lot more interaction. The campus is beautiful and there's a lot of student organizations so you can always be involved in something. The ball games are a lot of fun to go watch too.
The campus is beautiful, and everyone is friendly and encourages you to get involved. The professors are excellent instructors and are willing to help you when you need it. This university has a big school feel, but the classrooms are smaller and offer a more personal environment.
Every faculty memeber is very kind and very very open to help guide a lost person or help in any other way. All the students are kind and helpful with one another.
Great home town feel for the best price. A highly prestigious school for a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend this school.
West Texas A&M university is an exceptional school. the atmosphere is great and friendly, would not want to attend any other school
I love being at WT a lot. New Student Orientation was amazing. Everyone was having fun and connecting with each other. The campus is absolutely beautiful at WT. My Nusing Professor is such a wonderful and caring person. Everyone was so nice and always said how much they were glad for us to be there. I havent started school yet, but I cant wait to see what my future at WT has in store for me!
I loved WT! The school was affordable but I believe I had the best education I could get. My degree program was smaller, which was nice because I had direct relationships with my professors and was able to learn better because of it.
I am a transfer student and the process was smooth and quick. Ever since I transferred to West Texas A&M the community was very accepting and the student life is always active which is a good way to meet new people. The education West Texas A&M provides is high on quality and the professors connect with the students.
Small class sizes, great community, overall great experience. Lots of different campus ministries to choose from, as well.
The community at WT is truly amazing. They have challenging classes with teachers willing to help you succeed. It is great to go to WT. Everyone has somewhere they belong at WT and the school spirit is seen through groups like maroon platoon.
West Texas A&M University has a very nice campus with professors that are interested in making sure you succeed. The people and the services provided are some of the best I've ever known.
West Texas A&M University is an excellent school. The students and the professors are kind and always helpful. There are plenty of resources around campus at our disposal for academic or work related reasons. If you live on campus there are people around to make you feel comfortable.
Start Your Review of West Texas A&M University
West Texas A&M is a great school. Not only do I attend a University with a high ranking Education program, but I also made some amazing friends and had amazing experiences. This is a great college filled with wonderful academics as well as amusing student life.
WTAMU is a great place for a distance education as well as local college experience! There are wonderful professors who actually care about the students. They are very approachable and fair. There is a good selection of online classes available for those who want to pursue an online degree, although most of their majors do require some face to face time. Occasionally the communication from the financial aid department is a bit confusing and can be inconsistent, but they are always willing to help if you have a problem. I would highly recommend checking out this campus for your educational future.
My first year at this college was very memorable. I met friends and professors that helped me excel not only in class but my social life. The professors are extremely helpful and nice. The campus is beautiful, my favorite place on campus is the rock where you can hear yourself talk when you talk. Also there are many services provided to help with any needs including disabilities, and free tutoring.