West Texas A&M University Reviews

1,093 reviews
Since I arrived at West Texas A&M University, the environment and everyone involved on campus have made it much easier to get through my first semester of college. Everyone at the university is friendly and wiling to help you with many different problems that a student has from academically to financially. I a glad to be able to attend a university that has a high concern for their students experience in college.
The professors genuinely care about your education and well being. The classes are usually no more than 30-40 people so you get a lot more interaction. The campus is beautiful and there's a lot of student organizations so you can always be involved in something. The ball games are a lot of fun to go watch too.
The campus is beautiful, and everyone is friendly and encourages you to get involved. The professors are excellent instructors and are willing to help you when you need it. This university has a big school feel, but the classrooms are smaller and offer a more personal environment.
Start Your Review of West Texas A&M University
Every faculty memeber is very kind and very very open to help guide a lost person or help in any other way. All the students are kind and helpful with one another.
Great home town feel for the best price. A highly prestigious school for a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend this school.
West Texas A&M university is an exceptional school. the atmosphere is great and friendly, would not want to attend any other school
I love being at WT a lot. New Student Orientation was amazing. Everyone was having fun and connecting with each other. The campus is absolutely beautiful at WT. My Nusing Professor is such a wonderful and caring person. Everyone was so nice and always said how much they were glad for us to be there. I havent started school yet, but I cant wait to see what my future at WT has in store for me!
I loved WT! The school was affordable but I believe I had the best education I could get. My degree program was smaller, which was nice because I had direct relationships with my professors and was able to learn better because of it.
I am a transfer student and the process was smooth and quick. Ever since I transferred to West Texas A&M the community was very accepting and the student life is always active which is a good way to meet new people. The education West Texas A&M provides is high on quality and the professors connect with the students.
Small class sizes, great community, overall great experience. Lots of different campus ministries to choose from, as well.
The community at WT is truly amazing. They have challenging classes with teachers willing to help you succeed. It is great to go to WT. Everyone has somewhere they belong at WT and the school spirit is seen through groups like maroon platoon.
West Texas A&M University has a very nice campus with professors that are interested in making sure you succeed. The people and the services provided are some of the best I've ever known.
West Texas A&M University is an excellent school. The students and the professors are kind and always helpful. There are plenty of resources around campus at our disposal for academic or work related reasons. If you live on campus there are people around to make you feel comfortable.
West Texas A&M is a great school. Not only do I attend a University with a high ranking Education program, but I also made some amazing friends and had amazing experiences. This is a great college filled with wonderful academics as well as amusing student life.
WTAMU is a great place for a distance education as well as local college experience! There are wonderful professors who actually care about the students. They are very approachable and fair. There is a good selection of online classes available for those who want to pursue an online degree, although most of their majors do require some face to face time. Occasionally the communication from the financial aid department is a bit confusing and can be inconsistent, but they are always willing to help if you have a problem. I would highly recommend checking out this campus for your educational future.
My first year at this college was very memorable. I met friends and professors that helped me excel not only in class but my social life. The professors are extremely helpful and nice. The campus is beautiful, my favorite place on campus is the rock where you can hear yourself talk when you talk. Also there are many services provided to help with any needs including disabilities, and free tutoring.
I am a transfer student at WT, and the transition was super easy! I also lived on campus my first semester, and the resident halls are so inviting and the residential assistance are very helpful and caring. There are always events going on, on campus, and they're great ways to meet people. Everyone is so friendly! I love my campus!
Start Your Review of West Texas A&M University
Great School! I love the campus and surrounding community, as for my education I feel that WTAMU will prepare me the best for my future career. No place I would rather continue my education
The professors have been tough but very helpful and responsive. The student advisor has been willing to work with me on a number of occasions to make sure the credits I have taken carry over.
I love attending West Texas A&M! The campus is extremely beautiful and well kept. The teachers are great and really work with students to help them achieve success! The only thing I would change about the school is the parking situation because parking is so hard to find and is very stressful.