West Los Angeles College Reviews

I like that its small campus that cheap and offers alot of programs. They also have a programs one for instance is called yearup.
I absolutely LOVE this college! I started taking classes here while I was in high school and I immediately knew that I would like it. Then I got out of high school and became a full time student at West and I was a little nervous because I thought it wouldn't be the same but I really love the vibe here, the professors, the students, just everything!
Its not hard to get into classes but sometimes it feels like you can be at West for a very long time. Its really a get to school take your class go home kind of feel. Not much school spirit here.
Start Your Review of West Los Angeles College
Online classes here are one of the best things. Easy to follow along and you can work whenever you want. We have a amazing cheer team. There's always a fun way to join a club or sport team here.
My experience at West Los Angeles College has been phenomenal. Since my start at West in 2015, it has been a tremendous journey. First of all, I was fearful during my first few days because I did not know how different or difficult the transition from high school to college would be. However, what has made my experience a whole lot better and what has allowed me to gain confidence is my older brother. Overall, my experience at West Los Angeles College has been great and will continue to be awesome
My experience with West Los Angeles College has been a good one. The staff is always willing to help when ever you have questions or concerns. I really enjoy my time on campus because there are people from different backgrounds that you get to meet and connect with
my experience with west la college was decent wasn't bad but then again it was as good as i would expect it to but it was nothing that i wouldn't be able to deal with.
The professors are extremely helpful and experienced. They teach in a way that is extremely informative and will help you retain the information instead of just memorizing and forgetting the material in the next couple of days. This is an awesome school to transfer from and will not regret attending West Los Angeles College. The only con is not providing an nursing and program.
The EOP&S and counseling departments are incredible! The financial aid department is lacking in communication skills, follow up/follow through and (with the exception of one person), the ability to make students/parents feel like their attendance matters. The math department creates final exams set up for most students to fail. It seems they want to keep the students enrolled/spending money on math classes. The campus is nice, the students are mostly friendly and helpful. The library and staff are fantastic. The bookstore and staff are wonderful.
West La college is a great school. the professors are all great one of my professors taught me that college is hard but just because it is; don't simply give up, just slow down. Many people struggle through college and then ends up breaking down because it's too much. Not everybody can handle that kind of stress and it's ok if you take longer than others, simply slow down and adjust.
Diversity and cultural differences, motivating educators,motivating career councelors, spacious rooms and a beautiful scenery!
I like the earthie and modern combination West LA has. Also how the counselors that really want to help are very helpful and try to keep you on the right path. This past year has really helped me in deciding my major and getting ahead.
West Los Angeles is a great school. The staff is very helpful if you're in need. They do their best to make sure you have a smooth school year and provide great programs for those who are in need! I recommend West LA to those who are seeking a community college that will make sure you get to the next level.
I am not sure yet
I do not talk much with other students. they seem nice
I am not sure. but it seems easy to transfer.
I like the variety of different classes.
Start Your Review of West Los Angeles College
It is easy to get started. I see lots of fun and different classes to try.
It was easy to apply and fast to get started. The school is also flexible and I can still work if I need to.
There are many courses available at different times which provide a flexible schedule.