West Liberty University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.21 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management89 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities75 Graduates
Dental Hygiene55 Graduates
Elementary Education29 Graduates
High School Education29 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies28 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science27 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.17 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.28 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
West Liberty University Reviews
West Liberty has a great atmosphere, the campus is nice and peaceful. The classes are beneficial. The only thing that would be nice is if there were more activities since it is in the middle of nowhere and most students don't have transportation. Transportation opportunities would be amazing!
I love West Liberty, great school spirit and the professors are very helpful! Many different majors to choose from. You can commute or live on campus. The campus is great!
My experience with West Liberty has been, overall, a great one. I love the people here, and I've met some amazing friends here as well. The professors are very helpful. The only thing that could be more helpful is transportation. If you don't have a car up here, you aren't getting off of the hill without someone else driving you. That would be my only complaint, but other than that it's great.