West Kentucky Community & Technical College Reviews

The location is good and the cost was decent. I liked that they had part time program for LPN track.
Love my school!!! Very great program offerings, staff are nice and very helpful. We are the Top 3 community college in the Nation. Services on campus are great and lots of student activities.
I have been an online WKCTC student and I have seen more involvement from the teachers and staff there than the college I went to every day. They really are there to help you succeed. I have never felt like I shouldn’t ask a question or that I am asking for too much help. If you are the type who struggles in school, these teachers are right for you. They courses are laid out so the material is easy to understand and most of the teachers supply reviews and notes. Besides the classes the advisors and financial aid office staff are there to help you complete your degree on time and within your budget.
Start Your Review of West Kentucky Community & Technical College
It has been pretty good. The cost isn’t all that bad and they have a good selection of programs you can’t take up. They work with you well especially if you need extra help.
For me, WKCTC was a great "bridge" school. I was ready to start college, but not necessarily to be on my own. The classes are great, and it was helpful to be able to jumpstart my college career close to home.
I have received excellent advising, excellent instruction, and help any time I have needed it. I would recommend West KY Tech to anyone looking to further their education. I especially appreciate the number of online courses available and the ease of using them.
West Kentucky allows you to connect with others on a more personal basis because it is not a large university. Also, all the staff is very kind. The teachers are always willing to help you in any way that they possibly can.
Whether you plan on eventually transferring to a university or are just intending to gain an associates degree, etc., WKCTC is the perfect place! They have amazing entry level courses and teachers that actually care about each individual students instead of their salary. This is a great place for recently graduated students and for adults wanting to further an education.
West Kentucky is a great 2-year community college, with amazing educational opportunities and a great staff that are willing to help you in any way that they can. With many opportunities available the staff helps you succeed in your career and also helps you find jobs once you graduate.
A very good community college. It has a large diversity in students and professors and the professors and advisors are very helpful. A good start to a career
I returned to school at age 42 and it was easier than I thought it would be. It's a nice size school with lots of learning options. I take all my classes online but the campus is nice if you want to take classes on campus. In would recommend to others.
My experience at West Kentucky Community and Technical College has been phenomenal. I am a student at a local high school, and I was offered the opportunity to take college classes and participate in college life at WKCTC on a daily basis. This program has saved my life. We had three schools consolidate into one ginormous school and a whopping number of over 2,000 students attend this school. Finding a crowd to fit into was hard, but making a few friends here and there made it bearable. Moving to WKCTC has made my life exceptionally better. Not only am I working towards my degree in marketing, but I am also away from all of the drama and immaturity that comes with high school. West Kentucky Community and Technical College has changed my life. I am now put face to face with so many more responsibilities than the average high schooler has to come in contact with. WKCTC is the place for me. The beautifully landscaped campus is my home away from home.
WKCTC is a great place to continue my education after high school. I've experience such great people and the professors are really helpful and caring. The student to faculty ratio is more easily manageable compared to other colleges around. One thing I would like to see change would probably be the campus in general. Install more sidewalks so I could walk more safely to class.
I got along with most of my teachers and they were polite
Can work on my classes and the dates are spaced accordingly
Most of my classes were very helpful and easy to find my way around.
One of my teachers was very rude and I acted like I was a waste of their time when I asked questions.
Start Your Review of West Kentucky Community & Technical College
I love all the help I get Before going in to the nursing program. For example, what all I need before and the steps to get everything they need submitted.
I have never used it before but my mother has tried to and they do not really help her at all and were in willing to take the effort and help her at all,
For the most part you have to transfer to another university to finish your degree. But they do have 80 percent of the classes you may need to take that you can that there.