West Hills College - Lemoore Reviews

West Hills College is a great college. Many of the professors are very useful and available when needed. The campus is small, friendly and safe, parking is free, admission is easy, and finding classes is also simple. The downfall is that there is no dorms, but many apartments nearby the are safe and new. The student life is great and I would highly recommend this community college.
The campus itself is nice, the classes are alright. The teachers vary from great to pathetic. For the most part, the classes are easy.
I have had the best experience with West Hills College Lemoore! The staff is knowledgeable, and helpful! Going back to school was easy!
Start Your Review of West Hills College - Lemoore
I love West Hill Lemoore! The parking is free and all the staff are so understanding. All of the educators and classes are interactive and fun. I like that there are a variety of classes at different times for those students who have jobs. I also feel safe on campus. There are many lights around the campus to see at night. It is very easy to make appointments with advisors, and the school also has days where advisors form other colleges can come talk to you about your future. I live in Tulare and commute to Lemoore, it is not a bad drive, I usually make it in about 20 min. There is a place to buy food, which is a little pricey but the food is delicious!
West Hills is a very nice college that is new around here. It is different than the other colleges around here because they are more welcoming.
I love the effort and enthusiasm the students and faculty put into making West Hills a postitive college experience, it truly has a welcoming and inviting atmosphere.
The staff was nice and helpful. I'm currently taking on line classes and since day 1 there has been issues with the homework. The teacher sais there has been a glitch that she's been trying to fix with the school and we are 1 month and a half in the semester and it has yet to be fixed so it is quite confusing when trying to figure out what assignments are actually due.
Great campus with lots of fun people that are always willing to help and promote positivity. They offer free parking, unlike many other colleges around and the campus is very accessible to all students of different dynamics. The college has an open lay out that is very pleasing to the eye and they also have added a new arena to the campus. The campus is constantly advancing with new technology and buildings to ensure comfortable campus life.
Loved being a part of West Hills College. It is a smaller campus so you can become very familiar with your classmates and professors. There are also a lot of school wide events so making friends and getting involved is very simple and fun.
All of the teachers are helpful and courteous, many of them go out of their way to help their students succeed. The same can be said of the staff and counselors, I have had nothing but positive experiences when dealing with the college staff. On prime example is the campus bookstore they have helped me to acquire all the books and materials that have been required at the lowest cost, many of them are students who pass along their knowledge.
Actually, this community college has been a great place for me, helping me by putting in the right circle of people who have shaped my life in the best way!
I live very close so it is convenient and I am able to get into all of the classes I need for my major.
I like how the college has a separate area where students can go and hang out and do their homework and all the teachers are nice.
Physics major in my sophomore year, west hills has great professors who really want to help you succeed , the only thing that can be changed is to add dorms
My experience at West Hill community college Lemoore is amazing. The first I arrived on campus was for Eagle day. The staff was super friendly and the campus life is beautiful. West Hills have so many wondering things they have to offer. What I love the most about West Hills Lemoore is they have so many connections.
Throughout my time at West Hills, I have experienced exceptional professors whom have always been very helpful and approachable. If I have ever need guidance, I have never had a hard time finding the correct suggestion. Something I would like to change about the school is that they start a dance program. This is because growing up dance was a great outlet for me and I would like to continue with it in school.
The motto of West Hills College Lemoore is "When you go here, you can go anywhere," and they are starting to live up to that. Before it was confusing and the staffs are not very helpful as to where you should get help. But now, they are stepping their game up. With the new build student union, they are accommodating the needs of the students both academically and also outside of class. It has become more diverse over the years. It was maybe due the influx of foreign exchange students. The professors are really nice, friendly, and professional. Because most of their students are locals, they do not provide dorms/housing. One of the good thing about this campus is the free parking lot that not many colleges have. They are also starting to have more sports now.
Start Your Review of West Hills College - Lemoore
I have been attending West Hills College, Lemoore for a couple years and have thoroughly been impressed with not only my instructors and their interest in the success of their students but also the office staff and counselors that I have had experience with. I have always been treated with respect and care. West Hills is also a community college which makes it so much more affordable than any four year colleges and it has a vast number and variety of classes and majors. I recommend it to anyone and all who are interested in attending college for the first time, continuing their education, or returning to school.
-Deborah
I like how the campus offers great classes especially according to my major. Also, I'm very excited about the new Student Union opening on January 17th.
It may be a small campus that is still growing, but I've greatly enjoyed my time here. There is always something going on and there are several events that the school holds for its students every year. The administration is very nice and always ready to help answer questions or help you plan your classes out. Because of its slight isolation on the edge of town, the campus is usually rather quiet, which is always nice.