High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities303 Graduates
Child Care Provider125 Graduates
Psychiatric and Mental Health Services72 Graduates
Biological and Physical Sciences34 Graduates
Business Administration and Management23 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science19 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies16 Graduates
Data Entry9 Graduates
Business Support Services7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.9 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review West Hills College - Coalinga
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
West Hills College - Coalinga Reviews
Was great for general requirements although did not have much for certain majors, cost was affordable.
Online courses and traditional classroom experience are different. You still get to interact with other students, but not as much as being in a actual classroom. They are not hard; they are about the same as being in a classroom. It is mostly up to you to put effort into the course and no one will be keeping you on track. I do like the online courses very well.
The course are very good and interesting. You do learn things during class that are helpful and inspiring to choose your major or career. Class sizes are not big, so teachers can help more which is good. There are varieties of courses offered, but not a lot like other schools.