High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities244 Graduates
Child Care Provider119 Graduates
Psychiatric and Mental Health Services88 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science23 Graduates
Biological and Physical Sciences22 Graduates
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Business Support Services16 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies11 Graduates
Corrections and Corrections Administration5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.11 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.9 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review West Hills College - Coalinga
After West Hills College - Coalinga
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
West Hills College - Coalinga Reviews
Review West Hills College - Coalinga
Online courses and traditional classroom experience are different. You still get to interact with other students, but not as much as being in a actual classroom. They are not hard; they are about the same as being in a classroom. It is mostly up to you to put effort into the course and no one will be keeping you on track. I do like the online courses very well.
The course are very good and interesting. You do learn things during class that are helpful and inspiring to choose your major or career. Class sizes are not big, so teachers can help more which is good. There are varieties of courses offered, but not a lot like other schools.
Some courses are spread along the day, so we can have a flexible schedule. I have had no problem with make a flexible schedule, but some classes are not available in other days or time of the day. I have had a good experience, so hopefully it stays that way.