West Georgia Technical College - Murphy Reviews

The Murphy college campus for West Georgia Technical College is a nice, easy to navigate campus. It's easy to find where you're going without getting lost due to how condensed everything is. The service staff in advisory are kind and polite while they take their time to help you figure out what you're trying to do. This college campus also provides students with your basic academic subjects of study while also providing some other areas of study for you to dwell in for general core credit.
Great school with small classes. Teachers care about your success. Lots of different possibly for a successful career in many different fields. Go for all you can get within the time allowed.
My experience here is alright. I would like to see the professors care about their students. I would also like to see less favoritism.
Start Your Review of West Georgia Technical College - Murphy
I don’t really like West Georgia it’s very racial I experienced it first hand when I decided to go to the Murphy campus
This is a great community college for technical and trade programs! They have a large variety of degrees and certificates available. The best part is that it is super affordable!
West Georgia Technical College is a good place for someone who does not want to go to a big university straight out of high school. That’s what I decided to do and it’s been great because you feel closer with your professors. If there is one thing I say change is the number of workers you have in financial aid because there is not enough.
Attending WGTC allows to me further my education while working full time no matter if I choose to do online learning or attend another campus site.
The courses online were excellent. The entire staff and teachers were courteous and always ready to help you succeed. Also, the tuition was very affordable.
My experience at West Georgia Technical College has been nothing short of a "God send". They have extremely flexible hours, amazing staff that are dedicated to the student, clean facilities, and multiple locations to fit most needs. I work a job that requires 130+ hours every two weeks, and this college and the faculty have been able to adapt my schedule to fit my needs as a student, parent, and worker. The only issue I have with the college is that there are times that due to the personalized attention to each student, there are waiting periods of up to an hour to get individual attention.For those of you who think, "What is he complaining about, he gets the attention", be aware that I have been somewhat spoiled by this college in a way that I believe all college students have the right to be spoiled.
The thing I like most about West Georgia Technical College is that there are several campuses. This makes things very flexible and gives you a bigger variety of instructors. If you don't like the instructor's for a certain class on one campus, you can always look into another. Also, the e-mail communication is usually good. I can e-mail advisement and expect to get a response pretty quickly if I need help with something.
I am a starting freshman and so far my experience has been mostly positive. I do wish there were more programs of study however and more opportunities to take a foreign language. Overall I think this school is a perfect start to higher education!
My overall experience has been great. I have learn a lot at this school and I have fun learning new things. The school is quiet enough to focus on your schoolwork.
This year is my first time attending this Campus of West Georgia Technical College. This campus truly does care about the education of the students. Everyone here is always so friendly and makes sure you know exactly where you need to go and what you need to have in order to be successful. They go the extra mile and go out of their way to provide excellent service and provide a clean and safe environment for us as students to learn in. This is by far an excellent college and i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice, caring, and safe College.
Dual Enrollment and other great opportunites
I have not transfer any credits yet, but I will in the future. The classes have been flexible to the time I have.
I don't have any experience with the career services, but it is offered at this school.
My experience with online courses have been great. The online courses are a little different from the traditional classroom, but the workload is the same.
Start Your Review of West Georgia Technical College - Murphy
It's okay. I don't have any experience with student career prospects. The school does offer it, but I have not been their long enough to look into it.
My experience with the courses and the professors have been great. The quality of the courses and the professors are great because it makes you learn the courses so you can get a good grade in each course. Their are a lot of different courses offered and all of the class sizes have been great because the class is not overcrowded.
My academic experience has been okay. The facilities are are well lay out so I can get to my classes easily and the workload is alright.