West Coast University - Orange County Reviews

The advisors are always available to answer any questions, and the professors try their best to have students succeed. The pace is fast so it is easy to fall behind and struggle.
I love this school I just enrolled and I have been having the best experience overall from the application process to financial aid and all the steps
I like West Coast because they customize your schedule and there is no waiting list to get in. They make the application process very easy and convenient. Everyone that I have met at West Coast has been very warm and welcoming. I chose West Coast because I wanted a program that was convenient for me and something that I could accomplish in a short amount of time.
Start Your Review of West Coast University - Orange County
So far my experience with West Coast University is outstanding. Every employee that had helped me are extremely nice. Whenever I have a question, they have an answer to it. I haven’t found a flaw that I don’t like about them.
There are a lot of things that I like about West Coast University. I love that it is very quick paced. Every term is just 10 weeks so we're able to graduate sooner. The professors are all very friendly and knowledgable. There are a lot of resources and departments that are here to help us with any questions concerning classes and financial aid questions. There is not much to the campus. Just a lot of classrooms. I wish there were more study areas and a bigger library. Sometimes the only area to study at is outside in the cold.
this is a for-profit school so expect to to pay a bit more, but return will be much more when i get my license. Most professors are friendly and very helpful. They offer resource for you to pass.
During my experience at West Coast University, I have enjoyed working in a hands on environment with professors that are not only highly educated, but care to see their students succeed and strive for overall success. We are offered help in every aspect, whether it is tutoring, scheduling classes or finding financial help. There are resources all around us which help in our success, they truly do not want to see you fail. It is a face-paced program so brace yourself and be ready to work hard! It is far from easy but a career in nursing isn't just handed to someone. Overall, it is a great university!
Love it!! The campus is nice and clean. The admissions counselor was so helpful along with financial aid. I really feel like they care about the students
Overpriced, but if you are tired of being waitlisted then this is the place to be. Class are on the smaller side. There is a mixture between caring professors and some who are simply there for a check. Accelerated program, so you need orrginiational skills. There are no activies to get involved in. This school is great for older students.
The school is beautiful. The curriculum is not that confusing. It can be challenging reaching out to some professors through email. However, some of them are really easy to email and they respond right away. I'm currently in my first term in BSN program and I'm liking it.
I just enrolled at this school. So far, the employees are great and fun. They are real. They are not scam! The downside of this school is lack of communication. I got all my paperwork signed and ready to start. Nobody ever told me that they are waiting on one transcript from the military, which by the way is not related to the degree, so I did not turn it in and the class supposed to start in 2 weeks. The advisor did not really know what was going on neither my counselor. Also, I turned in a paper to the advisor so he can sign it. I waited for 3 weeks, then I called to see what was going on. None of them even bothered looking at it. As a result, I did not get in to that particular date I supposed to start.
I am still working on the school prerequisite. But from what I heard it is pretty intense workload but study groups are the best way to help you study.
Even though they get to choose the schedule for you, it isn't hard to make a switch to particular days you prefer. Emails are answered back quickly.
I don't have much experience with online classes.
Many job prospects are waiting at the end of the program.
Every course will benefit me in my career.
They offer a great career center and will help you find a job after graduation.
Start Your Review of West Coast University - Orange County
The nursing program at West Coast is known to be one of the best. They have very advanced technology.
It's an expensive school, but everyone has been very helpful so far. I can tell that I will learn a lot.
From what I know, the alumni of this school has been able to find jobs and use West Coast's career services to find jobs and find other resources to build one's resume, interview skills, etc.