West Coast University - Ontario Reviews

I have enjoyed every experience here so far. The people are very friendly and they seem like they are always on top of their game. I have yet to start my program but I really cant wait to.
This is my second term at WCU, so far I am excited as the terms are flying by. I enjoy the fast pace of the accelerated courses.
So far so good. I went and took a tour of the college and sat on the nursing seminar. The most interesting thing that I really liked was the fact that the school has a simulation center. The entrance exam that I took seemed like a standard test. The Admin personnel and Financial Aid are all nice and very supportive.
Start Your Review of West Coast University - Ontario
West coast has a great NCLEX pass rate. They're goal is to make sure students pass the NCLEX on the first attempt. The nursing training involves realistic dummies before clinical.
West coast so far has been a pretty good school. Most of the teachers are pretty good and they have tons of options and resources to help ensure you pass your classes. Admin is very helpful and sweet and questions get answered pretty promptly. I start fundamentals for nursing in April and I hope the experience stays the same.
I just started going to West Coast University and the school is so clean and nice. The staff and students are friendly to everyone. The school is a fast paced school which I like. The teachers are very friendly and will help you with anything you need. The location for the school is kind of bad because it’s righy next to the freeway but overrall a great school.
This school is very fast pace and takes every ounce of your time to study for exams and to understand the material being taught. But hey, it’s nursing school. What do you expect?
I completed all of my prerequisite classes here, and am currently enrolled in the Nursing CORE program. I have no complaints about the education I am receiving and am proud to attend this University.
Overall easy to get into, did not choose a 5 star rating because of the tuition prices, and not many scholarships or financial aid opportunities.
West Coast University, Ontario is one of the best academic institute for Nursing students. Teachers are very smart and helpful in assisting students to reach their goal through understanding and learning experience.
West coast university seems to go thru teachers quickly. I like to the no waitlist but feel like it is too over priced for the material that are given in skills lab. There should be more supplies and better equipment.
Once they set your schedule, it's set. You can't rearrange it. That makes it hard to work, because you're constantly moving things around
I personally love blackboard. It's easy to understand and use, that's a major plus on my side
The career center is a great place for assistance and guidance
I like that some classes you have an option to take it online. For busy students and moms/dads, that's a great option
The have job fairs often, you are thoroughly prepared for clinicals and most students are offered jobs from clinical sites.
Heavy heavy workload. You will definitely need to be extremely organized and disciplined. But the education and time frame you won't get elsewhere
Start Your Review of West Coast University - Ontario
WCU fits what many people need. The hardest thing is the financial part. You will have to work or take out personal loans to be able to do this.
Very convenient and easy to transfer courses.
Organized and easy to use!