- 4 Year
- DORAL, FL
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, the University has moved most of the on-ground courses into a distance education modality. However, as soon as the COVID-19 circumstances change, students will be expected to return to campus to complete their program onsite in the regular learning modality as approved by WSCUC and outlined in the University catalog. Learn More
- Branch of
- West Coast University
With more than 110 years in education, West Coast University is dedicated to helping prepare the next generation of nursing professionals. With a culture that feels like a family, you will have all the support you need to be the best you can be.
• With no waitlist, you can start your degree now and begin making a difference sooner.
• Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in as few as 39 months or your LPN to BSN in as little as 34 months, at the accelerated program pace
• Practice in technologically advanced simulations and skill labs to help master techniques and build confidence before you start your career.
• Make an immediate impact once you become a nurse with clinical experiences across our 1,000+ partner locations in Texas, Florida, and California
• Evening and weekend option available for working students
West Coast University - Miami Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review West Coast University - Miami
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing131 Graduates
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Our Bachelor of Science in Nursing program combines active learning, simulation labs where you can practice for real-world scenarios, direct care opportunities, and interprofessional education that helps prepare you for the highest professional and ethical standards. When you study nursing you open the door to a career with endless opportunities.
- Mix of Online and on Campus39%
- On Campus61%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.