Wesleyan College Reviews

Wesleyan college is a great school. The professors are the most dedicated of them all. The only thing I would change is not requiring the science majors to take humanities classes. Overall good and rigorous school.
Academics are absolutely amazing. Student life, however, needs some fixing. Everyone is very very friendly though.
The professors are very knowledgeable and always available during their office hours. The professors are always ready to help if you are not understanding the material. The students are very helpful if you need help from your fellow peers.
The food is okay, it can be better but it is not horrible. The dorms are average dorm-room sized like in most colleges.
Start Your Review of Wesleyan College
Wesleyan provides a great education to students that has a life long impact. The professors are supportive and dedicated to making sure students have resources and help to necessary material. This makes it much easier to get the required work done. Professors also teach material that is necessary to obtain a good understanding of the subject that is being learned.
I do not attend Wesleyan, however I plan on applying to it before I finish high school. I have heard good things about the school and enjoy the area, however the cost is inhibiting. Even should I be accepted, I would not be able to afford to go.
Visiting this lovely campus was great. Profs were passionate, students were engaged, campus was well maintained. Everyone is so kind and eager to say hello. The dorms are very nice and spacious while still allowing room for creativity.
Wesleyan provided me with much more than just education. It is my home, my family. Even though school is tough sometimes, I am blessed to be part of it's story.
The faculty is amazing and the courses are both challenging and interesting. The staff could be better. The college definitely caters to traditional students.
Wesleyan College has always been First for Women and they have stuck true to that saying. Wesleyan always makes sure to take care of each girls individual needs in order for us to strive for our best.
I loved visiting this college and I am so excited about attending there this fall. Everyone is so nice and so caring it's almost unbelievable. There is nothing I would change.
All Women's very empowering beautiful campus, needs more beautification and clean up. I felt at home when I visited. My advisor provided so much useful information at orientation. There's a variety of classes offered. Needs better food.
Faculty and staff are great. This school comes equipped with everything you need to succeed from tutors to teacher office hours, to weekly group study sessions. Meal times should be expanded and options in the café should also be increased. Doro rooms should are in need of renovations. Diversity is definitely a priority for Wesleyan.
Wesleyan College is a small, private women's school. However, it has such detailed diversity with the students and the cultural backgrounds of the students. It is a wonderful place to attend school and grow as a person!
I find Wesleyan to be a very inviting college, and I love the academic atmosphere. I enjoy living in the dorms here, although I dislike that you have to buy a meal plan when you live on campus.
This is my Senior year at Wesleyan and I couldn't have made a better choice of schools. The fact that it is an all woman's college is definitely a plus for me. I have made many friends here that I'm sure I will stay in touch with after graduation. If you are looking for a small school with small classes and great academics then Wesleyan is for you.
My professors are great but everything else isn't. The school costs too much and makes you pay for things you may not want or need. I don't care for all of the activities there school puts on and charges us for. I also hate the convocations. Every student is required to attend eight convocations a semester or will be charged ten dollars for each one missed. This is an attempt to get students involved in the campus. Wesleyan is great for education, but if that is all you want then go somewhere else because there is too much forced involvement and charges.
The education program is great. I know I will graduate with a great amount of quality knowledge. I also know having Wesleyan on my resume will be a good thing as well.
Start Your Review of Wesleyan College
This campus is safe. I don't feel any threats on campus. We have campus police walking around and if something does happe. The Macon police will come quickly.
I am on the equestrian team and it is part of the athletics. Not many people appreciate us and I am not sure how supported the rest of the athletic department is supported. Our facilities are not up to date at all.
Wesleyan is a special place. I am sure other people fit in more, but I came for the Wesleyan education not the experience. I have gotten a great education so far, but the forced involvement is not my cup of tea. There are too many fees and some are unexplained and unnecessary. I can't say I would recommend Wesleyan to many people.