Wesleyan College Reviews

The faculty is amazing and the courses are both challenging and interesting. The staff could be better. The college definitely caters to traditional students.
Wesleyan College has always been First for Women and they have stuck true to that saying. Wesleyan always makes sure to take care of each girls individual needs in order for us to strive for our best.
I loved visiting this college and I am so excited about attending there this fall. Everyone is so nice and so caring it's almost unbelievable. There is nothing I would change.
Review Wesleyan College
All Women's very empowering beautiful campus, needs more beautification and clean up. I felt at home when I visited. My advisor provided so much useful information at orientation. There's a variety of classes offered. Needs better food.
Faculty and staff are great. This school comes equipped with everything you need to succeed from tutors to teacher office hours, to weekly group study sessions. Meal times should be expanded and options in the café should also be increased. Doro rooms should are in need of renovations. Diversity is definitely a priority for Wesleyan.
Wesleyan College is a small, private women's school. However, it has such detailed diversity with the students and the cultural backgrounds of the students. It is a wonderful place to attend school and grow as a person!
I find Wesleyan to be a very inviting college, and I love the academic atmosphere. I enjoy living in the dorms here, although I dislike that you have to buy a meal plan when you live on campus.
This is my Senior year at Wesleyan and I couldn't have made a better choice of schools. The fact that it is an all woman's college is definitely a plus for me. I have made many friends here that I'm sure I will stay in touch with after graduation. If you are looking for a small school with small classes and great academics then Wesleyan is for you.
My professors are great but everything else isn't. The school costs too much and makes you pay for things you may not want or need. I don't care for all of the activities there school puts on and charges us for. I also hate the convocations. Every student is required to attend eight convocations a semester or will be charged ten dollars for each one missed. This is an attempt to get students involved in the campus. Wesleyan is great for education, but if that is all you want then go somewhere else because there is too much forced involvement and charges.
The education program is great. I know I will graduate with a great amount of quality knowledge. I also know having Wesleyan on my resume will be a good thing as well.
This campus is safe. I don't feel any threats on campus. We have campus police walking around and if something does happe. The Macon police will come quickly.
I am on the equestrian team and it is part of the athletics. Not many people appreciate us and I am not sure how supported the rest of the athletic department is supported. Our facilities are not up to date at all.
Wesleyan is a special place. I am sure other people fit in more, but I came for the Wesleyan education not the experience. I have gotten a great education so far, but the forced involvement is not my cup of tea. There are too many fees and some are unexplained and unnecessary. I can't say I would recommend Wesleyan to many people.
The students that attend the school is very diverse but I wish there was more diversity in the staff.
People work with you towards your goal
I love this school and the vibe of it
I feel safe in campus, there is survelliance 24/7
Review Wesleyan College
The buildings are in poor condition
We have sisterhoods!!! I love it!!
As part of the soccer team, I love the program.