Wesleyan College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
USA South Athletic Conference
Wesleyan College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.39 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.55 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Wesleyan College Reviews
Wesleyan College is a small, private women's school. However, it has such detailed diversity with the students and the cultural backgrounds of the students. It is a wonderful place to attend school and grow as a person!
Okay, so I technically haven't even started at Wesleyan yet--I just wanted to enter to win a scholarship. However, the school and all its inhabitants are super friendly and happy! It's a great atmosphere with a lot of wonderful perks; like, all the special attention they give with presents (flowers, thumb drive, buttons, book bag, christmas ornament), they have many days where the school provides motivating activities, and a lot of things are free (laundry, parking, printing). They gave me a full tuition scholarship, which was just really great because my parents are not rich in the least. Wesleyan is a small, cozy, inviting place that appears to be the perfect place to learn.
Faculty and staff are great. This school comes equipped with everything you need to succeed from tutors to teacher office hours, to weekly group study sessions. Meal times should be expanded and options in the café should also be increased. Doro rooms should are in need of renovations. Diversity is definitely a priority for Wesleyan.