Wesley Theological Seminary Reviews

Wesley Theological Seminary is an excellent place to discern your call and to engage with your faith in both public and private devotion. The Chapel provides varied worship experiences an the professors are absolutely top-notch, many being experts in their fields. The area around the seminary is also incredibly beautiful, with AU next door and the AU shuttle providing easy access to the Metro system for free. Dining is provided by an outside catering service that is really top notch, and the new Residence Hall is a wonderful place to stay. There is no place like DC to earn your ordination and no place like Wesley to do it in.
Sometimes they are loose on subjects they shouldn't be.
It was a blessing that I had a good financial aid package. The school was not only generous but also timely as well.

Wesley is very good in trying to accommodate us students with financial aids though I know she does not have much money.
Start Your Review of Wesley Theological Seminary
Public transportation is available and a shuttle runs daily from the public transportation sites.
My school has been excellent in helping me and others get the financial aid we need.
The campus offers some evening activities periodically but for the most part night life is studying. if we have a get together it is to celebrate birthdays or things like that. No big partying on campus. no underage nightlife since there are no underage students. In DC transportation is available.
This school accepts everyone. It has been a blessing to me to meet people of different backgrounds. We have students from different countries, different religion, different political beliefs, and sexual orientations.