Wes Watkins Technology Center Reviews

This school does try to work with you any way they can. Here recently they did make some changes dealing with attendance. Me personally, I think students should be excused when having to go to a funeral.
I like the way this school will help you any way they can.
I am learning a lot of the skills i need for the profession i am wanting to go into.
Review Wes Watkins Technology Center
I really like this school. It's got some very nice characteristics about it.
It's okay but the financial aid is kinda confusing. On our reward letter it says one amount and then when we do get our checks its completely different. That's the only thing i don't understand, other than that i like everything.
I like this school but it is the only i ever been to where there was no cafeteria.
If I have any questions about anything its not hard at all to find the answers. Everyone is very helpful here.
Diana Bowen is very motivating and sincerely interested in each and every student. She is patient and kind and very good at what she does.
There are definately many career possibilities after attending here. I just wish they had more subjects available.
The financial aid officer is knowledgable and efficient. We are getting a great education.
Young and Older Students – the age gap in students can make it harder to connect outside of school. i am a singal mother, work full time and attend school trying to better my life for myself and my children. i like to attend study group when possible but have little time for socializing.
Lpn Nursing Program – by being able to just take courses involving my specific major i can keep the cost down, focus more on the academics that i need. have more time for studing in the areas the i need the most.
Hard Work Pays Off as Sucessfull Careers – they will push you hard to do your best. If you make it threw the program you will be ready for the actual nursing feild work. This is a stressful and demanding job that you will need all training to prepare for. The teachers are there to push you and prepare you for the a real life situation. i am proud to be preparing in the school i am.