Wes Watkins Tech is a public college located in Oklahoma. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 43 undergraduate students. The Wes Watkins Tech acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), Medical Assistant, and Surgical Technologist. Wes Watkins Tech alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $16,800.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wes Watkins Technology Center
Undergrads Over 25
Colleges like Wes Watkins Technology Center
- NGKiamichi Technology Center - McAlester
- 2 Year
- McAlester, OK
- 7 reviews
- B-Washington County Community College
- 2 Year
- Calais, ME
- 61 reviews
- C-Eastern Oklahoma State College
- 2 Year
- Wilburton, OK
- 181 reviews
- COklahoma State University Institute of Technology - Okmulgee
- 4 Year
- Okmulgee, OK
- 311 reviews
Wes Watkins Technology Center Reviews
It's okay but the financial aid is kinda confusing. On our reward letter it says one amount and then when we do get our checks its completely different. That's the only thing i don't understand, other than that i like everything.
This school does try to work with you any way they can. Here recently they did make some changes dealing with attendance. Me personally, I think students should be excused when having to go to a funeral.
There are definately many career possibilities after attending here. I just wish they had more subjects available.