Wentworth Military Academy & College Reviews

I used to go to school here. When I went there I honestly didnt really like it. But now 2 years later I look back on it and I really really miss it. I had a lot of good times and learned and changed a lot while I was there. The diversity was insane there. There were students from literally all over the world. And many of the people i was friends with at Wentworth I am still friends with now. I love that school and hate to see it close down after 137 years of being open.
IT'S CLOSING! YOU NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CRAP HOLE OF A PLACE. BE MERRY AND REJOICE! YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ANGRY PUERTO RICANS JUMP YOU OR HAVE TO CLEAN UP HUMAN FECES OFF THE GROUND CAUSES SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY. PLUS, YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO BREATH IN THE WEWO MOLD THAT IS EVERYWHERE.
Do not attend this school. It's not worth your time to even consider. They treat their students extremely poorly. The food is horrible. The dorms are trash. The location is in the middle of no where. Equipment and teaching styles are outdated. The staff does not care about your experience; they just want the money. Expect to be treated as sub human if you go to Wentworth.
Start Your Review of Wentworth Military Academy & College
This school does not care about it's students, TAC Officers won't help you. The classes are closer towards Highschool courses rather than College. You can go to class once a week and they'll give you an A. Almost none of the courses will transfer over to your follow on school. It's in a small town with nothing to do. If you have a car you won't be able to use it because you can only leave campus on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays, all the other days they keep the parking lot locked up. The Facilities are very VERY outdated. Any issues you have will take months for maintenance to fix and overall I would NOT recommend this school. Many of the students who attend here were lied to, about how things run. All in all, if you want an easy Associates degree just handed to you, come here. If you want to expand your knowledge and further you education, seek out a different school.
The people are great for the most part. Plenty of foreign students that you can learn from a lot. It's pretty cool.
They don't offer much classes in the medical field. Unless your major is a business, finance, arts or criminal justice. You can only get the gen Ed classes.
Most classes here are pretty good. They really focus on learning and will help you succeed your goals.
The dean of academics is pretty hard working. They will make sure that you will be successful with your academics and offers a lot of programs that helps students in many ways.
Wenworth is definitely a unique experience
Made plenty of friends of memories with this school. It's not the best school out there but I would not change my time here for anything. It's a life changing experience.
It's just like any other college student body. Very diverse but close knit.
There were a lot of hidden fees that is unexplained. Someone needs to look at their financial side and see where all the money we give them goes.
Very helpful but most of the time, hard to access.
It's a very small campus which is great because it has a close feel. The classes are a nice small size that gives students to interact with the professors. The instructors here are pretty good. I enjoyed the math and chemistry teachers here. The SROTC program here is excellent and probably the best thing about this school.
My classes were very flexible and not only was I able to make up homework, but I was also able to communicate with the teachers very well on days that I was not going to be at school.
I would most definitely choose this school again if I had to do it all over because it is very friendly and is close to home and the classes are very flexible.
The professors care about the students, well most of the professors. Most of them communicate very often with students who are injured or have had family problems, and let them know what was taught in class that day and what the student needs to know for the next class period.
Start Your Review of Wentworth Military Academy & College
I am not on campus enough to know this stuff to be honest. I only have 3 classes a day, if that.
The online courses are not the best, but they are okay. It is kind of difficult to do the quizzes because they are never updated with the current version of the book.
Everyone seems nice, but most of the college is students from around the world, like China, America Samoa, Japan, and other various countries.