Wentworth Institute of Technology Reviews

The teachers are great the the community in and around the school itself is amazing. The city of Boston never fails to have something to do or to see.
There's a lot of great things about Wentworth that makes it a good college, especially if you're interested in learning about specific areas of technology.
I've enjoyed my first year here and plan on returning for fall but there are a few things that I was not fond of in my first year. I had problems with few of my teachers and felt as though the workload was too big and they moved too quickly. Also on a non-academic note, the food court was not too great and i felt as though chartwell (the food service) was not too people friendly.
Review Wentworth Institute of Technology
I visited Wentworth Institute of Technology as a prospective Freshman. I was impressed with the small class size. The ratio of student to faculty is 15 to one. There is a focus on engineering, and other tech fields, which is what I am looking for. The location is great, right off of Boylston St in Boston. There are five other colleges right in the area, and I would be able to take classes at any of them. I also ate in the dining hall, and there was a good variety of foods. The dormitories are clean, and everything is within a small footprint. It is an expensive school costing more than 50K/year, and that is the only negative that I can see.
I love Wentworth Institute of Technology, the location is perfect. It is right in the heart of Boston, so there is no need for a vehicle. One can walk anywhere or use Boston's great public transportation system to get around which is wonderful. As far as I can tell the Academics are great, if someone were having trouble keeping up Wentworth has a Center for Academic Excellence which is designed to help the student excel. The Professors are willing to work with their students to help them. They have a great public safety department and police all over campus to help keep students safe.
Wentworth is not a party school. If you are looking for a place for a "typical college experience" then this is not the right school for you. However, if you are looking for a school that will prepare you for your post-grad career, this college is a smart choice. Students graduate with a minimum of 2 internships. Classes are tailored toward your career, so you can be sure that you'll know what to do when you enter the workforce.
I am a Freshman at Wentworth, I have enjoyed my time so far at the college. The teachers are amazing, Knowledgeable and always open to communicate and help with any issues. I highly recommend this college and look forward to the next 3 years as a student.
The school is pretty good so far, but it is not very diverse, consisting of mainly white, male students and professors, and some of the professors are a little "iffy" with their teaching methods, but it is fine otherwise.
It good have more professors who are eager to help students get to their right career.
People from all over the world comes here .
Rarely students use, take, or drink any form of drugs and alcohols
Some professors you can tell loves their job, others seem to dislike working. Classes are pretty small, no more than about 25 students per class.
Wentworth has some of the best connections with employers in MA. And they host several career fairs which are super beneficial..
WIT does what it can.
Living on campus is great. You're minutes away from your classes and you get to meet more people from school and ultimately you will be able to be more efficient in getting work done since you won't have to worry about traveling back and forth on public transportation.
One thing about my school is that there is little to no school spirit. The athletics at WIT aren't much of a big deal as it would be at a D1 school. At a normal D1 school, the very first home game of the season would normally rack in the whole campus in attendance to the game. But at WIT, we wouldn't even know when the game was and no one would really be eager to go unless you personally knew someone on the team and went for support of a friend.
Being in the heart of Boston, Wentworth has much to offer. Wentworth's campus feels welcoming and the students are all so nice. You can always expect someone to hold the door, elevator, return a lost phone or wallet at Wentworth. The level of trust and honesty I would say is higher than any other school. Maybe because we're so small compared to the surrounding colleges. What makes my school unique is its co-op program that still allows its students to graduate in just four years. Many schools allow you to go on co-op for 6 months to a year, but then you have to graduate in five years. But at Wentworth we have rotational semester co-ops which allows us to graduate in just four years. This is one thing about my school that made me happy about coming.
Review Wentworth Institute of Technology
Career prospects are very good
Professors are ok and only a few truly are good Professors
I feel very safe on campus