1. Boston, MA
  2. 4 Year

Wentworth Institute of Technology Reviews

Wentworth is not a party school. If you are looking for a place for a "typical college experience" then this is not the right school for you. However, if you are looking for a school that will prepare you for your post-grad career, this college is a smart choice. Students graduate with a minimum of 2 internships. Classes are tailored toward your career, so you can be sure that you'll know what to do when you enter the workforce.
I am a Freshman at Wentworth, I have enjoyed my time so far at the college. The teachers are amazing, Knowledgeable and always open to communicate and help with any issues. I highly recommend this college and look forward to the next 3 years as a student.
The school is pretty good so far, but it is not very diverse, consisting of mainly white, male students and professors, and some of the professors are a little "iffy" with their teaching methods, but it is fine otherwise.
Review Your College
It good have more professors who are eager to help students get to their right career.
People from all over the world comes here .
Rarely students use, take, or drink any form of drugs and alcohols
Wentworth has some of the best connections with employers in MA. And they host several career fairs which are super beneficial..
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Some professors you can tell loves their job, others seem to dislike working. Classes are pretty small, no more than about 25 students per class.
WIT does what it can.
Living on campus is great. You're minutes away from your classes and you get to meet more people from school and ultimately you will be able to be more efficient in getting work done since you won't have to worry about traveling back and forth on public transportation.
One thing about my school is that there is little to no school spirit. The athletics at WIT aren't much of a big deal as it would be at a D1 school. At a normal D1 school, the very first home game of the season would normally rack in the whole campus in attendance to the game. But at WIT, we wouldn't even know when the game was and no one would really be eager to go unless you personally knew someone on the team and went for support of a friend.
Being in the heart of Boston, Wentworth has much to offer. Wentworth's campus feels welcoming and the students are all so nice. You can always expect someone to hold the door, elevator, return a lost phone or wallet at Wentworth. The level of trust and honesty I would say is higher than any other school. Maybe because we're so small compared to the surrounding colleges. What makes my school unique is its co-op program that still allows its students to graduate in just four years. Many schools allow you to go on co-op for 6 months to a year, but then you have to graduate in five years. But at Wentworth we have rotational semester co-ops which allows us to graduate in just four years. This is one thing about my school that made me happy about coming.
Career prospects are very good
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
Professors are ok and only a few truly are good Professors
I feel very safe on campus
Wentworth is small college so it is not the sole of the athletic facilities
I love Boston. Wentworth is a good college with some exceptions.
Review Your College
I have yet to see for myself how it is.
Sports is not a big importance in the school.
They do help us find job and internship prospects, but the quality of their work and attitude can be better.
  • 8 months ago