- 4 Year
- BOSTON, MA
- Academicsgrade C
- Valuegrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Campusgrade C
- Athleticsgrade C+
- Party Scenegrade B minus
- Professorsgrade C minus
- Locationgrade A+
- Dormsgrade B minus
- Campus Foodgrade C minus
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade B minus
Looking for a college where you can expand your mind, solve real-world problems, and invent your future?
Welcome to Wentworth Institute of Technology. We get you. Wentworth’s community of designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and scientists aren’t your traditional college students. They don’t want to sit in lectures, they want hands-on experience that will give them the skills and knowledge they need to excel in high-demand careers when they graduate.
Our 31-acre campus puts you in the center of Boston, the innovation hub of the East Coast. The combination of our state-of-the-art labs and learning centers, expert faculty, and hands-on co-op program allow Wentworth students to gain the skills they need while developing a professional network for their future success.
The result: 97% of our recent graduates accepted a job in their chosen field or enrolled in a graduate program within six months of graduation.
Wentworth Institute of Technology Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Mechanical Engineering127 Graduates
- Construction Management124 Graduates
- Computer Science119 Graduates
- Architecture97 Graduates
- Civil Engineering64 Graduates
- Business Support Services57 Graduates
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering55 Graduates
- Computer Hardware Engineering54 Graduates
- Electrical Engineering47 Graduates
- Industrial and Product Design38 Graduates
Students in Cybersecurity learn how systems, devices, and networks operate and how to identify potential security vulnerabilities in those environments. Students will experience the entire security process from incident response and forensics, to offensive and defensive security, to policy and management. Students also apply skills in the work environment through two required co-op semesters.
- Mix of Online and on Campus17%
- On Campus79%
- Future success- oriented5%
- Small but comfortable52%
- Medium size but not just a number13%
- Good value11%
- Prepares students foe the "RealWorld"7%