WellSpring Health - Lawrence is a for-profit college located in Lawrence, Kansas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 41 undergraduate students. The WellSpring Health - Lawrence acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Massage Therapy and Bodywork and Physical Education Teaching and Coaching. Graduating 81% of students, WellSpring Health - Lawrence alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $20,900.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review WellSpring School of Allied Health - Lawrence
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
WellSpring School of Allied Health - Lawrence Reviews
I enjoy the hands on instruction but I wish that instructors were more available after hours. It can be difficult to reach them sometimes. Overall though, it's a wonderful school and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in studying massage therapy and/or bodywork.