WellSpring School of Allied Health - Kansas City Reviews

A great place to get an education in massage therapy. Small class sizes and wonderful staff. The Springfield, MO campus is in a wonderful location and offers day and night classes.
I am getting ready to start work again and they have an amazing schedule where you can go to class either in the daytime or nighttime. The best part about the scheduling though is that you only attend 2 1/2 days per week, so I dont have to take off too much time from work. Also, they have a member of the staff that is there to help with scheduling conflicts or whatever you need help in, with attending class.
Great Set up – The tuition at Well Springs includes absolutely everything in the cost. There is no hidden fees, which is wonderful. Also, they set up cost plans that best fit your budget and what you can afford. They honestly care about your career and education, not how much money they can get out of you.
Start Your Review of WellSpring School of Allied Health - Kansas City
They are a very small private school with a great facility and constant hands on learning for the students. A great deal of one on one time is available since the ratio of teachers to students is really nice
Something New – Everyone at the school is very professional and friendly. They helped me with whatever needs I had. I am looking forward to spending more time there over the next year.
There is only 4 students in most of my classes... which makes it nice for 1 on 1 learning time
Nothing Transferred – Was refeared to this school from a friend who had went here... needed night classes as I have to work during the day