Wellesley College Reviews

I love being a student at Wellesley! I have made so many friends and connections, both with professors and my peers. I always feel like I can I be myself, and have seen myself grow into a passionate, confident, intelligent, self-assured woman. I have been guided in my challenges, and cheered on in my successes. The community is incredibly supportive and invested in each other.
I am a commuting student, so unfortunately I don't get to experience college in its entirety, but what I do experience is very enriching. The students have been very friendly, and the professors are brilliant in their field of study. There are so many things to do on campus. There is a club for just about every interest. This is not a "party school" which some people may find disappointing, but that's why I prefer it. Overall, my favorite part about Wellesley is the countless nooks and crannies for one to study in.
Wellesley is the best thing to ever happen to me. I feel unbelievably blessed to have been placed in this picture-perfect setting with passionate faculty, brilliant and kind students, a convenient location, incredible facilities, and caring staff. No college is perfect, but Wellesley tends to acknowledge its imperfections and actively works to resolve them. I've never felt more supported, appreciated, or stimulated intellectually. Wellesley is for you if you're an overachiever, if you value being part of a historic legacy, and if you care about what you do. Wellesley is not for you if all you care about is partying(though it's still available), social status, greek life, or slacking off. I love my community-- Wellesley feels like home.
Review Wellesley College
Wellesley college is a great community full of bright, ambitious and conscientious students. Everyone is extremely helpful and understanding, including faculty and the student body. The academics is rigorous and allows students to explore in detail new areas of study.
I transferred to Wellesley after doing my first year at a large public university. I came here for the tight-knit community of inspiring women, more contact with professors, and (of course) the beautiful campus. My experience here has been incredible. Not only are the classes challenging and engaging, but the level of discourse among the students here always amazes me.
If you're the type of student who is willing to take initiative and connect with other women, you will go far with a Wellesley education. A few notable features of the college include their Career Education services, the powerful alumnae network, and the professors' dedication to teaching undergraduates.
I love being around other smart people who are respectful and love to learn. The campus is beautiful.
Campus is beautiful. Academics and ability to make connections are amazing. However, sometimes there isn't a social life, and some students here can be anti-fun. Wellesley is slowly getting better about listening to students' of color concerns.
Great place. Incredible academics, brilliant community. Intellectual curiosity abounds. Women from all different walks of life who are engaged and committed. Everyone is incredibly hard-working and goal-oriented. The rowing team is especially successful. There is a niche for everyone on the school's beautiful campus. No place like it.
Very welcoming female student environment. I enjoyed the freedom to be myself and develop into the woman I am today. I wish the school had remained woman only college forever.
I had a great time at this college. I majored in Biochemistry and was able to participate in several research projects during my time here.
Wellesley is the most beautiful campus I've ever seen-it's covered in flowers during the summer and looks like a winter postcard in the winter. The community is supportive and open, the alumni care, and there's always some sort of event going on. It's the sort of campus where you feel safe any time of day and know if you have a problem there will always be someone there to help. The local area is a little boring, and the athletics department could definitely have more variety, but the dorms are nice and the environments amazing. The professors really, truly want the students to succeed and will do everything they can to ensure you do. At the same time, I'm finally someplace where I have to study to get good grades and people talk about what is going on in the world rather than who is dating who. In a word, for me this campus is "Heaven".
Wellelsey College is one of the best schools where any motivated student is able to reach their full potential and be helped by some of the most talented professors and fellow students. It Is truly a special place where an individual is able to explore their passions and learn some impressive lessons along the way.
I took a tour and spent a night on campus was taken good care of by the admissions staff and all students. They love "prospies" or prospective students and did their best to portray an accurate sense of the school
Challenging environment, but worth it. A bit tedious to go into Boston can make social life a bit isolating. Amazing professors.
I love Wellesley and all of the passionate students who come here, they are all going to make their mark on the world in their respective fields. I chose Wellesley because it is academically challenging, has amazing opportunities for internships, and the sense of sisterhood(and the amazing alum network that comes with it).
I love the community and the support at Wellesley. From the moment I set foot on Campus, I felt to natural to be in this community. I am currently a freshman but I think Wellesley is growing to be my home. Food is amazing and since we have five dining halls, we can choose to go anywhere. The campus is stunning and is such a safe place to walk around even at like 2 in the morning. The professors are all passionate and willing to give the most in every class. The work load is not small but manageable. They are setting us up for success!
Review Wellesley College
Professors are so passionate and intelligent that I have a lot of respect for them. The courses are not very varied but all of them are rigorous and inspiring. The class sizes are perfect for students to actively engage in, which is a big part of learning in my opinion.
Alumni network is very very strong and many internship or job opportunities are shared easily throughout campus. Also this school has a huge reputation so i feel confident about getting a job following my graduation.
I feel very safe on campus. There's always a variety of staff who care about the students' well being in all kinds of ways. I feel very supportive by many services provided by the school.