Webster University is ...
NCAA Division III (without football)
St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
Webster University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.54 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.54 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.63 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.94 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses
Webster University Reviews
The primary reason I chose Webster was because of the classes they offered and the convenience of it's location. However, as soon as I stepped in on my first day I was greeted with the nicest most helpful administration staff. The classes I took were small so I was able to get personal instruction and bonded with class mates. I networked with many of them and was around a lot of military folks. The instructors were very good, personable and seemed accessible. They all had their own individual style. I enjoyed just about each course I took and frankly am not that eager to graduate in December because I'll miss attending Webster!
Great University - especially for an international experience. The professors are diverse and very helpful. Student life could be better- but if you are there for academics, you will love it!
The New Student Orientation from the Department of First Year Experience is a great program and greatly helps students to become acclimated to being in college. The advising process needs greatly revamped! While I am on trac with my degree, I do struggle getting accurate help and information on the next step in my plan of study.