Webster University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.54 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.54 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.63 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.94 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.36 responses
Webster University Reviews
The professors and staff at Webster University are great! In my experience, all of my professors were very friendly and approachable. The advisers truly have your best interest at heart. However, my student life experience was not the best. The campus is very small. There is hardly any Greek life. Clubs and organizations were limited. I think I was hoping for a more traditional college experience, but Webster could be a great fit for you.
The primary reason I chose Webster was because of the classes they offered and the convenience of it's location. However, as soon as I stepped in on my first day I was greeted with the nicest most helpful administration staff. The classes I took were small so I was able to get personal instruction and bonded with class mates. I networked with many of them and was around a lot of military folks. The instructors were very good, personable and seemed accessible. They all had their own individual style. I enjoyed just about each course I took and frankly am not that eager to graduate in December because I'll miss attending Webster!
Outstanding experience taking courses at Webster University. The degree program covered areas such as Management, Human Resources Management, Strategic Management, Organizational Development, Managerial Leadership, Organizational Behavior, Finance and a Capstone course in addition to four electives of my choice. I found good networking opportunities with my peers through sharing real-world experiences and best practices as class discussions were focused on applied management and leadership situations. It's a graduate degree and I logged in plenty of time creating presentations, analyzing case studies, writing essays, doing primary and secondary research, and even using spreadsheets in the Finance class to analyze which companies had optimal capital structures and were better investments.