Weber State University Reviews

1,753 reviews
Weber State is a great school to get your general education. However, they also have fairly good Associate and Bachelor Degree programs. It just depends on what you're studying.
I am having the most amazing experiences at Weber State. I love learning and everyone around me has the drive to success. Coming to Weber was the best decision I ever made.
The classes are smaller so you can always ask any questions and all the students are super helpful when asking directions
Start Your Review of Weber State University
I love this university! It is small yet has so much to offer. I love the teachers here. They are dedicated and most are on the students side. You can tell they love to teach and are happy to be there. Really great experience here.
Weber State is a local school and is able to provide many additional college credits to high school students. I love attending Weber State University for football games, athletic events and other events. Weber State University is a great and affordable way to achieve a four year education. I am able to earn my Associates Degree in General Education because of Weber State University. The campus in Ogden, Utah is beautiful year round. New accommodations have been added in the previous years to make the facilities even better. Weber State University is a tradition for my family for generations of graduates. I would recommend Weber State University if you wanted to go into General Education, Teaching, or Nursing.
the campus atmosphere is amazing and well accommodating to the students. Each department has their own great aspects that allow students to be flexible. Their prices for tuition along with other aspects are very accommodating and well planned out. It has everything that you could need to be successful in life.
I absolutely loved taking classes at weber. The professors in the philosophy classes are very good and really know what they are talking about. The campus is very small and easy to get around as well as the fitness center is very nice. I liked staying in the dorms and the close proximity to places to eat and the grocery store.
It’s an overall easy school, it almost seems like an advanced high school. The student to teacher ratio is relatively low and it’s easy to get ahold of your teachers. Some of the requirements for certain classes are very particular and specific which is a blessing and a curse. The area around is pretty cool, it works well as a college town which is what I appreciate about it. It’s easy to commute to is you’re not living on campus and it’s not too expensive! The academics are worth it and they have many courses to choose from. The campus is easy to find your way around and the atmosphere is easy going so if you are lost it’s easy to ask for help.
Amazing school, the professors are brilliant and really help your to succeed, the social scene is lacking but other than that the school is amazing and high recommend looking to it for an option of furthering your education
The best thing to see is that professors really care about your success of us as students. Class sizes are very small and give the teachers the opportunity to know there students on a first name basis. There are many activities that the school puts on and they are very fun.
Weber State University is the right size for me. Small classes, while making spots in them competitive, mean that there is a lot of direct interaction with professors. In the MFET field, we have an amazing welding department with new equipment and tools. The only negative I have encountered is that the small class sizes mean that often there is only one section offered for non-general classes.
Weber State is located in northern Utah and has one of the most incredible campuses. It is backed by beautiful mountain ranges and has so many incredible activities to experience. I love the small student to teacher ratio, makes for a comfortable, easy learning environment!
Weber is a great school for students not looking for too much socializing. I was able to take the classes that I wanted in a way that was convenient and beneficial to me. It is a large campus, with many campus'. I particularly enjoyed that aspect. This way there was smaller class sizes at the smaller campus'.
Weber State is a great school. If you're coming for academics, this is a great place to be, but if you are interested in more of a 'conventional' college experience (parties, student life, etc.) then you may want to go somewhere else. Overall, I've had a great experience though!
I've had a very pleasant experience at Weber State University. Faculty and staff are very interested in my personal and academic success. Professors a easy to contact and quick to respond to emails and other messages. Campus is beautiful and well maintained. Easily accessible by public transportation.
This school is a small commuter school that is mostly filled with older students and young students who live at home. This school doesn't have a huge party scene. You have to find your own party scenes, so it takes more work to find that kind of fun. Overall great school for some programs.
I take classes online and I like how the professors explain everything clearly and it’s easy to follow along.
Start Your Review of Weber State University
During my first year of college I had a lot of things going on in my life so this rating could have been improved if I was in the right mindset. I am hoping to improve my experience at this school this year through more participation and being more active in studying activities as well as the learning activities provided by this school. My rating is kind of based on my rating of college overall, not weber state personally.
Overall, my entire experience with Weber State University has been exceptional. This university is allowing me to pursue my educational ambitions, with involved instructors that exhibit an emphasis on individual learning and an understanding of the concepts introduced. Weber State truly is great!
I rate this school neutral because I haven’t attended there yet, but I am in the fall. What I can say is my heart has been feeling so much to a point where at Weber I’ll feel most happy and satisfied. It’s not the best, but it’s not the worst in my opinion every college is the same, just the names of it is different. Weber State I feel will be great for me and for others and is recommended for all.