Webber International University Reviews

I felt slightly misguided but other than that, great people and great school. Only like 40 % people graduate from here, most are transfer students in and out.
Very good staff and willing to help students.The education is good and the professors help the student succeed. You also learn life lessons in school
Start Your Review of Webber International University
I have not taken any class online. Taking a class here at Webber will help you free up time to study. The online classes can also help you get a good idea on your subject your studying classes
I liked how Webber had smaller classrooms for a better learning environment and a closer relationship with my professors. I also liked how the campus is right on a lake for a great scenary!
It was a great experience I just wish I got to interact more with my teachers face to face. But I had some help by sending them emails of what I needed more help in learning.
Awesome scenery and able to do a lot of new activities in the area, Coaches on the football are very welcoming and all around great staff.
Webber University offers a variety of majors making it a well rounded school for all students. I’m will be a freshmen majoring in computer information systems also playing basketball on a athletic scholarship. I’m looking forward and excited about my next chapter in life.
My mom went to Webber. She would have liked to see more different groups and activities that students could get involved in. She liked meeting new friends.
Webber international excels in Sports and academics is a very nice and quiet calm college place very relaxing and I recommend it for everybody In the state of Florida and More I can’t wait to experience Webber in August 2019 and be apart of the great warriors
Although I have yet to fully attend this college, I did a thorough tour of the campus and I loved it here. I am a soon to be college student in the fall of 2019.
Webber International University is a School that is all about education first. The Student life is excellent, The staff there are very nice and very helpful and understanding. The football staff is very cool they make sure all of their players are well conditioned and ready for the upcoming season . I wouldn’t want to see anything change about Webber International University, I love it how it is.
My overall experience with Webber has been amazing! I met people from all over the world and that is what makes it special; learning different cultures is just awesome. It also gave me the opportunity to make my Spanish better.
What like about Webber is it's a very small and friendly campus. If you like small class size rooms this is the school for you. I would like to see the school update in the dorm rooms and student center activities.
Webber International University is a terrible choice to go to school. The living conditions were terrible, the cafe close super early so you was always hungry again around 8. The classrooms were dirty and so was the whole campus. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone.
For my first year at Webber I believe it was an amazing year. Once I settled in and realized I was on my own no mom no dad I took matters into my own hands and stayed more focus on school and sports and then I lived and had fun when I could but it was an experience like nothing else The Clubs the atmosphere at games it’s incredible
I love the size of the campus. Many of the areas are available to students and workers if needed. The food is good. the professors are good. Nice beach to go to.
Start Your Review of Webber International University
Webber is a waste of money, time, and life.
The teachers don't seem to be into their jobs. They just teach and leave.
The boys dorm (Grace) has mold in it. The girls dorm (Camilla) is so old that the pipes leak all the time.