Webber International University Reviews

Webber International University is a School that is all about education first. The Student life is excellent, The staff there are very nice and very helpful and understanding. The football staff is very cool they make sure all of their players are well conditioned and ready for the upcoming season . I wouldn’t want to see anything change about Webber International University, I love it how it is.
My overall experience with Webber has been amazing! I met people from all over the world and that is what makes it special; learning different cultures is just awesome. It also gave me the opportunity to make my Spanish better.
What like about Webber is it's a very small and friendly campus. If you like small class size rooms this is the school for you. I would like to see the school update in the dorm rooms and student center activities.
Start Your Review of Webber International University
Webber International University is a terrible choice to go to school. The living conditions were terrible, the cafe close super early so you was always hungry again around 8. The classrooms were dirty and so was the whole campus. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone.
For my first year at Webber I believe it was an amazing year. Once I settled in and realized I was on my own no mom no dad I took matters into my own hands and stayed more focus on school and sports and then I lived and had fun when I could but it was an experience like nothing else The Clubs the atmosphere at games it’s incredible
I love the size of the campus. Many of the areas are available to students and workers if needed. The food is good. the professors are good. Nice beach to go to.
Webber is a waste of money, time, and life.
The teachers don't seem to be into their jobs. They just teach and leave.
The security officers are too old to do anything.
The boys dorm (Grace) has mold in it. The girls dorm (Camilla) is so old that the pipes leak all the time.
The athletic buildings are the best buildings on campus. The dorms, classrooms, and cafeteria are falling apart - but the athletic areas are nice.
Don't waste your time or money at Webber. The campus is run down, the staff are unhelpful, and the dorms are dank and musty. And the food sucks.
depending on what dorms you live in. . Some cost more while some costs way less; But overall, I love my f=dorm.
we don't really have a greek life here
we all could be better, but we're pretty good
It's alright. It has its ups and downs at times.
I play football and all my needs are met
Start Your Review of Webber International University
Love the small classes and attention when needed
That athletics are okay. We could be better, with every single sport we have. The coaches need to focus on athletes more and stop trying to limit them to only one sport. The football coach is great.
School is ok. It has it's obvious ups and downs like anything else. But other than that it's fine.