Webber International University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Sport and Fitness Management30 Graduates
Business Administration and Management23 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration22 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management9 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies3 Graduates
Pre-Law Studies1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.20 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Webber International University Reviews
Webber International University is a School that is all about education first. The Student life is excellent, The staff there are very nice and very helpful and understanding. The football staff is very cool they make sure all of their players are well conditioned and ready for the upcoming season . I wouldn’t want to see anything change about Webber International University, I love it how it is.
My overall experience with Webber has been amazing! I met people from all over the world and that is what makes it special; learning different cultures is just awesome. It also gave me the opportunity to make my Spanish better.
For my first year at Webber I believe it was an amazing year. Once I settled in and realized I was on my own no mom no dad I took matters into my own hands and stayed more focus on school and sports and then I lived and had fun when I could but it was an experience like nothing else The Clubs the atmosphere at games it’s incredible