Webber International University was founded in central Florida in 1927. We are a non-profit organization and accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Webber International University is located on the beautiful shore of Crooked Lake and is a tightly knit community with a big heart and revered tradition in education. We are close Orlando and Tampa, and provide easy access to big-city experiences.
Our class sizes average 21 students which provides opportunities for personalized, hands-on learning. 95% of the students receive some form of financial aid, including grants, state and federal aid. An array of both merit, academic and athletic scholarships are available.
We participate in Intercollegiate athletics and are members of the NAIA and the Florida Sun Conference and have student clubs, organizations, and events on campus. Your experiences here will create life transforming opportunities that will inspire you to exceed your own expectations!
Webber International University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.20 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses