Weatherford College Reviews

Weatherford College offers high level courses at an affordable cost. The class hours are flexible and most courses offer online options as well. The class sizes are generally small and allow a more personal interaction with the professors. The staff at Weatherford college are helpful and willing to take time to explain things to struggling students and get them where they need to be. I definitely recommend them.
Weatherford College Wise County is a small and comfortable campus and offers great opportunities for great prices.
I graduate in May and my experience so far has been wonderful. Every professor I've had has been knowledgeable and professional. The Veterans office is always willing to go above and beyond for their people. The only thing I would have them add is on site daycare, maybe by starring a child development course.
Start Your Review of Weatherford College
I have learned a lot while being enrolled here and it is a nice two year college. Professors are great and are almost always available. Communication with the students on upcoming events is excellent. The people that go here are awesome. Overall, it is a great place to get on the right track and get what you need done.
The college is in the middle of no where. I attend here just because I was able to get into a nursing school since in the DFW is saturated with individuals interested in nursing. Some good aspects of the school is they encourage the students to try again, and be lenient with any course test or class work.
Weatherford College is an awesome academic establishment. There are immense opportunities and a great atmosphere.
I would like to see more cultural classes. The professors are very understandable and communicate well with you. For a community college they offer university level teaching. I have always been impressed of the way Weatherford College includes their students in activities such as 5k's, theater, clubs, and lets them be their own individual.
I love attending Weatherford College, I have met people from all walks of life. The education I am getting at the price is unbeatable. The campus is smaller, meaning that you are put into a smaller learning environment, which for me, is amazing. Being comfortable to speak to my professors has been amazing.
I have been going to Weatherford for one year and I enjoy going. The teachers are helpful and the class sizes are small so you get a lot of one on one. I like the convenience of how close it is to home so I'm able to save money. The administration and staff are very helpful.
The majority of the teachers i have had really seemed to care and went out of their way to help students. Many offered to help do career counseling or schedule counseling.
I love Weatherford College! From the professors, to the environment, to the resources available, it is a wonderful campus. Not to mention the cost is well worth it and doesn't break the bank! I love being a student here and I strongly recommend taking classes at this campus for anyone looking to start his/her college education, especially if he/she is looking for flexibility.
I had such an enjoyable experience here at Weatherford. There are many resources available to the students around campus, and the staff is friendly. There is so much diversity.
I've gone to Weatherford College for 2 years now and I can say that the professors are what make this college worth coming to. Its small classroom environment and the one on one time the professors are willing to give really give this school a small town feel. Its not the most expensive school to go to which helps the less fortunate, like myself be able to attend.
Weatherford College, though it may be a community college, the opportunities are endless. With the outstanding math department and top ranked baseball team, you have a greatly diverse school. Weatherford college is a place where students can stay close to home, yet go far in their acedemics.
This college is one of the best colleges I have attended. Stuff members are really nice. They pick the phone promptly and are willing to help assist your immediate. The school also has a very high grading system which forces the best to emerge out of you. I began to see myself in a new light as academics strength increased due to how much is expected of me by the school. This school is a good one and it will make even if you don't want to. I am glad I got to experience the good academic training this school is taking me through
During my experience at WC I have encountered many different people and many different ways of teaching and learning. Weatherford college is a great transition school for those who want to get higher education than just an associates degree. I myself and preparing to go to TCU and I feel that in the next year I will be much more prepared to go there then right out of high school.
It is my first year here and it is an amazing community college to start off. The diversity is pretty well!
Start Your Review of Weatherford College
I received my basic associates at Weatherford College, and I am continuing for an associates degree in Radiology Technology. I am completely happy with the program and have enjoyed the supporting environment. The college is well organized and has great special events that include not just the students but their families.
The one class that I've taken from this school only met one day a week so it was easy to adjust my schedule accordingly.
Admin, and library staff were very friendly and helpful. The photography teacher however was just the opposite. I would not recommend this class to anyone as long as he is teaching it. I didn't learn anything from him, and anytime anyone tried to put their own creativity into their work, he shot them down in front of the whole class. The one and only class I've taken has not been the greatest experience, but I won't rate the whole school on that one experience.