Weatherford College Reviews

During my time in Weatherford college, I have been met with different challenges and experiences. I am grateful for the administrators of the school for being a big help to their students.
I have been a student of Weatherford College since before graduating high school. They have always worked so well with me to see to the fact that I was best accommodated by their staff and happy with my course selection and successful in the completion of those courses. They are a wonderful institution.
its a good size college for the small town that we are in but it offer many differnt classes to take and it isnt super exspensive like bigger colleges
Start Your Review of Weatherford College
They are willing to help fix any issues you are having. However, they shouldn't be having to fix so many problems in the first place.
Everyone who worked there was so kind and helpful. I never had a problem with finding out where to go or who to see, and the professors made my classes fairly interesting, even the 'throw away' ones.
Weatherford College is a great college to head to before an university. It gives the students an opportunity to see what college life is going to be, plus it'll be cheaper than just jumping right in the an university. The atmosphere of the campus is great and everyone is nice. The professors actually want the students to succeed and are willing to help their students. Also, there are great clubs and organizations, the students can be apart of, this overall helps the students succeed in college.
I like the fact that Weatherford College is relatively small considering campus size, so it's easy to navigate. That being said, some of the teachers/staff fail to do their job correctly and I have had an instance where I was uninformed on my grades because it seemed the teacher did not care.
Great school, offers a variety of degree plans, very helpful staff. Would recommend to anyone considering college in the area.
Weatherford College is the perfect place to begin your education journey. I began college at seventeen, so I wanted to stay closer to home and not spend a fortune, as I was paying for tuition myself. The faculty and staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly, working hard to help me find the scholarships and classes I needed. The professors are down-to-earth and willing to work with you to achieve your goals and succeed. I am grateful for the time I had at WC, I now feel totally prepared to enter into a university setting to finish my degree.
Weatherford college is very clean and well put together. The staff and faculty are absolutley outstanding, kind, and very helpful when needed. They never turn down when someone has a question. The campus and buildings with the classes are nice and the staff's way of teaching seems awesome as well. Ive always heard really good things about their teaching and always being there when students need help or tutoring. They never leave anyone behind and are very welcoming.
The environment I am in is great, it is a very clean and fun campus I never have any problems. The school gives very many different routes to take for your education field. This college is not very expensive, it works well with low income people like me.
This is a great starting college! I am currently in high school but I do dual credit classes on campus with the rest of the college students! It's a friendly campus and the teaching staff has been good and helpful, the librarians are awesome at the main campus library!
My experience so far at Weatherford College has been pretty great! All of my professors so far have been extremely dedicated to my individual education and always willing to help me. I am leaving with a 3.6 GPA from Weatherford and am transferring next fall. This is a fantastic community college.
MY experience at Weatherford college has been great for me. It has been a good transition from high school to college. The college is small but yet you get a big school experience. Classroom size is about the same as my high school and professors seem to really care about the students and actually care about teaching. The faculty seem to want to help whether it be financial aid or advising whatever they are always available any time we need their help. I live on campus in the dorms and that has been a good experience for me to live on my own and develop friendships. Overall experience is great no complaints here.
Weatherford College offers high level courses at an affordable cost. The class hours are flexible and most courses offer online options as well. The class sizes are generally small and allow a more personal interaction with the professors. The staff at Weatherford college are helpful and willing to take time to explain things to struggling students and get them where they need to be. I definitely recommend them.
Weatherford College Wise County is a small and comfortable campus and offers great opportunities for great prices.
I graduate in May and my experience so far has been wonderful. Every professor I've had has been knowledgeable and professional. The Veterans office is always willing to go above and beyond for their people. The only thing I would have them add is on site daycare, maybe by starring a child development course.
Start Your Review of Weatherford College
I have learned a lot while being enrolled here and it is a nice two year college. Professors are great and are almost always available. Communication with the students on upcoming events is excellent. The people that go here are awesome. Overall, it is a great place to get on the right track and get what you need done.
The college is in the middle of no where. I attend here just because I was able to get into a nursing school since in the DFW is saturated with individuals interested in nursing. Some good aspects of the school is they encourage the students to try again, and be lenient with any course test or class work.
Weatherford College is an awesome academic establishment. There are immense opportunities and a great atmosphere.