Weatherford College is ...
NJCAA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities427 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)37 Graduates
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)23 Graduates
Fire Prevention and Safety Technology22 Graduates
Fire Science and Fire Fighting21 Graduates
Radiologic Technician18 Graduates
Data Processing17 Graduates
Occupational Therapist Assistant17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.34 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.34 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.12 responses
After Weatherford College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Weatherford College Reviews
Review Weatherford College
I would highly recommend this college. And so would any other non-biased person. Recruit, Recruit, Recruit!
I've gone to Weatherford College for 2 years now and I can say that the professors are what make this college worth coming to. Its small classroom environment and the one on one time the professors are willing to give really give this school a small town feel. Its not the most expensive school to go to which helps the less fortunate, like myself be able to attend.
Weatherford College, though it may be a community college, the opportunities are endless. With the outstanding math department and top ranked baseball team, you have a greatly diverse school. Weatherford college is a place where students can stay close to home, yet go far in their acedemics.