- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeB+
Wayne State University is a premier, public, urban research university located in the heart of Detroit. The 200-acre traditional and high-tech campus is in the heart of Midtown, offering unparalleled access to cultural experiences, community involvement, and corporate career opportunities. Wayne State University is the third largest institution of higher learning in Michigan and the most diverse campus in the state with nearly 27,000 students from every U.S. state and nearly 80 countries. Wayne State is home to 13 colleges offering over 350 degree programs. The campus hosts a business incubator known as TechTown and the first graduate-level repertory theater in America called the Hilberry Theatre. The Wayne State Warriors also field 18 men’s and women’s Division II athletics teams.
Wayne State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.153 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.186 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.186 responses
International Business154 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies140 Graduates
Health Professions139 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services135 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies98 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.214 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.260 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.115 responses
Wayne State University Reviews
Wayne State has a great security system that makes you feel safe at all times, and not worry about something happening to you while going back to your dorm or apartment. It has areas to hang out in with your friends and meet more people, and even a after hours cafe in case you didn't have time to eat, you always have that option!
In my personal experience I love Wayne State because when I first started I was not far from home and I could go back every weekend. But, I do understand that some people come from farther cities in Michigan or even a different state. Therefore, I think it's good because you have the airport, and train stations not even a half hour away from Wayne State.
I had a great experience, and they are actually very easy to follow up. Also, you have an entire week to turn everything in, the good thing about this is that you can do it on your own time.