Wayne State College Reviews

People are friendly. Professors are nice as well, and overall it's a small college with a homey feel.
The staff is very nice and always ready to help. Everyone is so friendly. WSC has more majors to choose from as well as minors than other colleges I have researched.
Wayne State College is a small town, but gives you a big education experience. There are many activities that keep engaged in learning and social experiences.
Start Your Review of Wayne State College
Wayne State College is a great 4- year college. It has students involved in activities and always looking for was to help students succeed.
Undergraduate Experience: Some professors do a great job. Others seem interested in retiring. The Career Services Office is excellent. Huge variety of intramurals. Made life long friends here. The administration seemed hard on student centered faculty. Many of my favorite professors moved on and were replaced by adjuncts. Cheering on the rugby team and working on projects with my classmates in the library were my favorite things. Also, class trip helped me network and get summer job. Graduate Program: Unorganized. My advisor was MIA. Online class used a primitive program with almost no interactivity. Part time professors were holding program together. I switched schools despite the costs. No one seemed to care. My credits transferred.
I loved the small town atmosphere. The professors were all really nice and very helpful! My only wish is that the dorms were updated but other than that it was a great school!
Professors are amazing, particularly in the business department. They are talented professionals and willing to help outside of the classroom.
I am currently a Sophomore at Wayne State College. The campus is very small and sociable, you can get anywhere on campus in 5-7 minutes and catch a lot of smiles and hellos on the way. Class sizes are very small and professors take the time to know you on a first name basis which personally, I feel creates a better learning environment. I lived on campus my first year and I will be my second year as well, living on campus you are in the know about everything and you become very close with other students quickly. The campus staff is very good at letting you know what is going on with sports and activities, our tech team can fix almost any tech problem- I had to contact them a couple times for laptop troubles, was always ready to help and even came to help me in the dorms when I was trying to do finals homework. All around Wayne State College is an incredible choice if you want a middle sized school with an at home feel.
I have attended here two semesters after transferring and I love it. My professors are more than helpful and really know how to help us learn. I would definitely tell someone to go here to be a Physical Education teacher!
I would like to see better dorm life. What I like it the fact that the professors work with you and will help you even outside of the education environment
I like the smaller class styles which leads into the teachers actually having the opportunity and time to get to know and are about their students. The efficiency they have when dealing with problems is great, and they continue to try to help you find someone who can help you rather than just saying 'sorry, bye'.
I love Wayne State College! The atmosphere is great and very welcoming. The teachers are here to help you they are wonderful and help out us students in so many ways!
This Campus is just so safe. I love this campus! Can't wait for the Fall. The staff works well with the students and the students themselves are always so helpful. Great education at a low price. Love It!
My experience so far at Wayne State College is good. I like the class sizes especially for the upper level classes.Professors remember your name and it's easier to approach them and campus is never crowded. I picked Wayne State College because of it's tuition price and the fact that it's not too far from my home town.Although my college has good attributes it could fix certain areas. Wayne State College could fix their parking issues. It's a daily struggle to find parking. Besides parking funding for the college is decreasing yearly and they are not able to provide us the same service as a university such as hosting public speakers and learning events. Wayne State College is not as diverse as it could be, it would be nice to interact with more diverse people with different views then me.
Wayne State is the perfect college for students who want a four year education at a college with a relatively small amount of students. Class sizes are 30 students at max, and the professors know who you are. Everybody is friendly and willing to help you when needed!
Wayne State College is a great place to continue your education. The professors are very open about giving extra help and create a great learning environment for the students. Lots of activities are offered to the students so their time here doesn't just evolve around education but making relationships. Wayne State College has open resources around campus to ensure your success in and out of college. This has been home away from home for me and many other students and I couldn't have picked a better place to continue my education. It's always a great day to be a wildcat
I have not went to Wayne yet but I wish to be an upcoming freshmen Wildcat.! I am looking forward to my future and I think Wayne could be a great fit for me.
Start Your Review of Wayne State College
There were quite a few activites and ways to get involved, but, the people weren't welcoming. The town its in is too small and is full with people who start rumors or drama and make school 10x harder. The classes were alright although more often than not the professors seemed to care less about teaching and more about us just taking the class.
Wayne State College was an enjoyable experience for me. I was expecting a small-town atmosphere and that's what I received. I came from a nearby town so it helped to be familiar with the area. The campus is very up-to-date and actually are constantly renovating. I always felt safe and at ease when on campus. I could get anywhere I wanted to be in 5 minutes or less. What I didn't like is the size of my dorm. It was kind of cramped. Overall, I had a great experience and got a well-rounded education while I was there.
I really like the music program and the math program at Wayne State. I couldn't have found a better college than Wayne.