Wayne State College Reviews

I am currently a Sophomore at Wayne State College. The campus is very small and sociable, you can get anywhere on campus in 5-7 minutes and catch a lot of smiles and hellos on the way. Class sizes are very small and professors take the time to know you on a first name basis which personally, I feel creates a better learning environment. I lived on campus my first year and I will be my second year as well, living on campus you are in the know about everything and you become very close with other students quickly. The campus staff is very good at letting you know what is going on with sports and activities, our tech team can fix almost any tech problem- I had to contact them a couple times for laptop troubles, was always ready to help and even came to help me in the dorms when I was trying to do finals homework. All around Wayne State College is an incredible choice if you want a middle sized school with an at home feel.
I have attended here two semesters after transferring and I love it. My professors are more than helpful and really know how to help us learn. I would definitely tell someone to go here to be a Physical Education teacher!
I would like to see better dorm life. What I like it the fact that the professors work with you and will help you even outside of the education environment
Start Your Review of Wayne State College
I like the smaller class styles which leads into the teachers actually having the opportunity and time to get to know and are about their students. The efficiency they have when dealing with problems is great, and they continue to try to help you find someone who can help you rather than just saying 'sorry, bye'.
I love Wayne State College! The atmosphere is great and very welcoming. The teachers are here to help you they are wonderful and help out us students in so many ways!
This Campus is just so safe. I love this campus! Can't wait for the Fall. The staff works well with the students and the students themselves are always so helpful. Great education at a low price. Love It!
My experience so far at Wayne State College is good. I like the class sizes especially for the upper level classes.Professors remember your name and it's easier to approach them and campus is never crowded. I picked Wayne State College because of it's tuition price and the fact that it's not too far from my home town.Although my college has good attributes it could fix certain areas. Wayne State College could fix their parking issues. It's a daily struggle to find parking. Besides parking funding for the college is decreasing yearly and they are not able to provide us the same service as a university such as hosting public speakers and learning events. Wayne State College is not as diverse as it could be, it would be nice to interact with more diverse people with different views then me.
Wayne State is the perfect college for students who want a four year education at a college with a relatively small amount of students. Class sizes are 30 students at max, and the professors know who you are. Everybody is friendly and willing to help you when needed!
Wayne State College is a great place to continue your education. The professors are very open about giving extra help and create a great learning environment for the students. Lots of activities are offered to the students so their time here doesn't just evolve around education but making relationships. Wayne State College has open resources around campus to ensure your success in and out of college. This has been home away from home for me and many other students and I couldn't have picked a better place to continue my education. It's always a great day to be a wildcat
I have not went to Wayne yet but I wish to be an upcoming freshmen Wildcat.! I am looking forward to my future and I think Wayne could be a great fit for me.
There were quite a few activites and ways to get involved, but, the people weren't welcoming. The town its in is too small and is full with people who start rumors or drama and make school 10x harder. The classes were alright although more often than not the professors seemed to care less about teaching and more about us just taking the class.
Wayne State College was an enjoyable experience for me. I was expecting a small-town atmosphere and that's what I received. I came from a nearby town so it helped to be familiar with the area. The campus is very up-to-date and actually are constantly renovating. I always felt safe and at ease when on campus. I could get anywhere I wanted to be in 5 minutes or less. What I didn't like is the size of my dorm. It was kind of cramped. Overall, I had a great experience and got a well-rounded education while I was there.
I really like the music program and the math program at Wayne State. I couldn't have found a better college than Wayne.
Wayne State College has been a wonderful experience! The atmosphere is great and is the perfect size for a college! The professors take their time to get to know you as an individual and not just a number. The campus is safe. Everyone in the town and the staff at the campus is welcoming and friendly!
Wayne is a wonderful place to experience your first few years of college for a small country girl like me. I love the campus, the people, the food, and even the community. It is not too overwhelming or too small. The one thing I would change is just that there be better places to hang out with friends. Other than that though I would not change a thing.
I really like Wayne. The campus is really nice. There is a lot to do on and off the campus. There are also lots of opportunity to get a job.
I'm a non-traditional transfer student, and I think Wayne State is an okay college. It would be perfect for any student straight out of high school. It offers alot of variety for the college experience. It is however limiting for my own personal experience since I have children. All of the clubs meet after school hours (3-5 pm) so that makes it difficult to be apart of anything. Also, I had quite a few years in two other schools that had excellent accommodations for my learning disabilities. This school has one person running the test, which would be exhausting, and I had to be re-evaluated for one disability that I have worked with other schools for over 4 years on, and the school psychiatrist didn't see it as very prominent. So i'm more than upset that something that I've already had previously diagnosed, and worked with other professionals to overcome in my academic experience for more than a few years is being set aside.
Start Your Review of Wayne State College
My experience at Wayne State College has been very well so far! I love the small size of campus, I can get where I need to be in less than five minutes! The class sizes are also perfect for someone coming from a small town & being used to getting one-on-one attention when necessary!
I like the small classes and the teaching staff, it makes me feel like an individual and not as a number
I like the small town and community feel, you know all of your professors and they know and care about you and your success. I also like how affordable it is, even for out of state students. I dislike the limited food choices and limited library hours, for I would like to be able to study Friday nights or Saturday nights.