Wayne State College is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management95 Graduates
Elementary Education76 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies62 Graduates
Counseling Psychology32 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching30 Graduates
Industrial Production Technician21 Graduates
Athletic Training19 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.46 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Wayne State College Reviews
Undergraduate Experience: Some professors do a great job. Others seem interested in retiring. The Career Services Office is excellent. Huge variety of intramurals. Made life long friends here. The administration seemed hard on student centered faculty. Many of my favorite professors moved on and were replaced by adjuncts. Cheering on the rugby team and working on projects with my classmates in the library were my favorite things. Also, class trip helped me network and get summer job. Graduate Program: Unorganized. My advisor was MIA. Online class used a primitive program with almost no interactivity. Part time professors were holding program together. I switched schools despite the costs. No one seemed to care. My credits transferred.
My experience so far at Wayne State College is good. I like the class sizes especially for the upper level classes.Professors remember your name and it's easier to approach them and campus is never crowded. I picked Wayne State College because of it's tuition price and the fact that it's not too far from my home town.Although my college has good attributes it could fix certain areas. Wayne State College could fix their parking issues. It's a daily struggle to find parking. Besides parking funding for the college is decreasing yearly and they are not able to provide us the same service as a university such as hosting public speakers and learning events. Wayne State College is not as diverse as it could be, it would be nice to interact with more diverse people with different views then me.
Wayne State is the perfect college for students who want a four year education at a college with a relatively small amount of students. Class sizes are 30 students at max, and the professors know who you are. Everybody is friendly and willing to help you when needed!