- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
Wayne State College offers more than 130 undergraduate programs of study and more than a dozen online master's degree programs designed to meet your career goals. If affordability is your main concern, we have you covered. Recently dubbed "Most Affordable College in Nebraska," Wayne State College is among the most affordable four-year colleges in the region, which includes our online programs. In fact, most of our students receive some sort of financial assistance and one third of our students graduate debt-free. Wayne State College is continually recognized for incredible value, successful graduates, innovative learning and community service. Many of our programs are nationally-ranked for excellence, including a few "Top 10" rankings in the U.S. Our new academic programs and facilities, such as the Center for Applied Technology and Criminal Justice CSI Facility, reflect our commitment to providing the best possible learning environment at the most affordable cost for our students.
Wayne State College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.40 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.40 responses
Elementary Education71 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies54 Graduates
Counseling Psychology34 Graduates
Information Science26 Graduates
Athletic Training25 Graduates
Manufacturing Engineering Technician25 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management20 Graduates
Accelerated Nursing at Wayne State College
The accelerated nursing program is a partnership between WSC and the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Complete your bachelor’s degree in any major at WSC while also completing preparatory BSN curriculum. Upon graduation from WSC, you’ll apply to the accelerated BSN program at UNMC’s campus in Norfolk, Neb. You’ll complete one year of nursing courses through UNMC and graduate with your BSN.
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.45 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.49 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses