Wayne State College is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.37 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.37 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management112 Graduates
Elementary Education66 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies49 Graduates
Counseling Psychology37 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management27 Graduates
Athletic Training24 Graduates
Information Studies21 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.46 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 22 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Wayne State College Reviews
My experience so far at Wayne State College is good. I like the class sizes especially for the upper level classes.Professors remember your name and it's easier to approach them and campus is never crowded. I picked Wayne State College because of it's tuition price and the fact that it's not too far from my home town.Although my college has good attributes it could fix certain areas. Wayne State College could fix their parking issues. It's a daily struggle to find parking. Besides parking funding for the college is decreasing yearly and they are not able to provide us the same service as a university such as hosting public speakers and learning events. Wayne State College is not as diverse as it could be, it would be nice to interact with more diverse people with different views then me.
Wayne State is the perfect college for students who want a four year education at a college with a relatively small amount of students. Class sizes are 30 students at max, and the professors know who you are. Everybody is friendly and willing to help you when needed!
I am currently a Sophomore at Wayne State College. The campus is very small and sociable, you can get anywhere on campus in 5-7 minutes and catch a lot of smiles and hellos on the way. Class sizes are very small and professors take the time to know you on a first name basis which personally, I feel creates a better learning environment. I lived on campus my first year and I will be my second year as well, living on campus you are in the know about everything and you become very close with other students quickly. The campus staff is very good at letting you know what is going on with sports and activities, our tech team can fix almost any tech problem- I had to contact them a couple times for laptop troubles, was always ready to help and even came to help me in the dorms when I was trying to do finals homework. All around Wayne State College is an incredible choice if you want a middle sized school with an at home feel.