Wayne County Community College Reviews

I believe WCCCD is best community college in the Wayne county. It’s very affordable and offers many classes and most of them will transfer universities.
Wayne Community College was a learning experience and it definitely prepared me for a university. I learned how to start relationships with new people. I used to only interact with people I am already established with but I learned making new connections can be very beneficial. I also learned how important time management was in the college world. If I don't stay on top of things, it doesn't do anything but stress me out. I also learned that you have to figure out how to deal with your instructors your own way. Every instructor is different and may be more difficult to work with than others but I learned not to let that interfere with getting what I needed to get done. Wayne Community College overall prepared me to take the next step in my educational career. After being at WCC, I feel as if I am ready to attend a four year school and that I have got what it takes to finish successfully.
My experience at Wayne County Community College has been average. The Professors I've had so far has been great. But when it comes down to certain departments they aren't so helpful. Especially when you are doing everything in your power to return back to school the process can be hard but having the right people in place to guide you it could have been a whole lot better.
Start Your Review of Wayne County Community College
I love the student life at Wayne County Community College! It is very easy to talk to other students to network and make new friends. Sometimes the best support system can come from encouraging peers going through the same struggles with education.
At first I was hesitant about furthering my education at WCCCD, but i am proud to say I stand corrected. WCCCD faculty are stupendous. All of their professors are highly established individuals and have years of first hand experience in the subjects they teach.
Resources such as books and computers are available for use if needed and there are professors who will help you if you need it.
I love the diversity. I also like the size, it's not too big wherein you get lost, but it's not super tiny either. It would be better if there were more food choices inside other than just Subway.
Fairly a decent school with the best instructors and courses I love the feel of being a college student in such a growing and city life area
I like that it's small, close, and convenient. However, I would like to see a better system to work with counselors and financial aid.
My experience is that you will only learn by hard studying ,as more than half of these professors here don't know how to teach
I like the teachers an opportunity to make a career an future. What would change is the way financial aide denies students second chance
WCCCD is a great idea to start a career. If you are interested in GED WCCCD have a aldut program in the downtown location campus.
Wcccd is a very good school. If your not ready just yet to deal with the big university life yet, this is the right school for you. They have a lot of different programs to choose from
WCCCD is the perfect accredited academic environment for adults who are displaced seeking careers in the medical field. They offer professional, state of the art hospital simulated classroom learning environment.
I love the staff and the students there. The staff is very helpful. I have gotten help with all of my needs and I am able to succeed in my academics. The teachers are insightful and I am thankful for such a great team of people. A few things that could change are the organization of the school. The school has events and are not very prepared or organized for them, so that could improve.
Going to be my 3rd year at WCCCD. Nice campuses and the professors are great! Hands on learning is excellent. WCCCD will get you where you want to be.
My school is awesome, they never give up the chance to let someone be successful. They are very attentive to their work, and the student advisors are fantastic.
Start Your Review of Wayne County Community College
When first attended wayne community college I was like a fish out of water I had been in a school in over 20 yrs I graduated last june of 2016 with a degree General education and the journey has been awesome
I like the easy access to enrollment, the online independence to easily select and enroll in classes. I also enjoy the variety of Campuses and programs available within the WCCCD District. The staff is helpful, the classes are informative and the instructors are professional.
The teachers were great. The financial aid department and also the student records department tend to be a little unprofessional but overall it's a decent school. It's really all about what you make it to be.