Wayne County Community College Reviews

The school is nice. the advisor are very good and patient with students, especially international students who need so much clarification on choosing classes. the class rooms are good, the professors are good and willing to assist students.
Wayne county community college is a slighly above average educational institution where everything at this school is just avearage
I'm only referring to the downtown location, there's a lot work to be done especially in the financial department, it takes forever for it to process, most of the staff is rude and unprofessional, unorganized, and many professors (at least the ones I had) work hard for their students and adept in their fields but their compensation is quite sad.

I'll admit, I hardly participate in other aspects of the school except for the obvious which is classes, but the TRiO program I hear is quite helpful, and I'm enrolling for the 2017 spring semester.
Review Your College
I have been privileged with having had some of the best instructors. Helpful advisers and experiences that would have been unavailable to me otherwise. I am thankful to be a student at this time in my life. Wayne County Community College is the best.
This was my first class. As a older adult it was a great experience and I look forward to taking other classes at this college.
Took classes here while in high school through the Direct College program and had mixed experiences. Had some teachers that were very knowledgeable and personable, but also had some that were uninformed and rude.
I had a great experience at Wayne County Community College. I had a great time with the administrators. They really gave me one on one instructions and guidance with financial aid. The only thing that I think should change is the amount of people should increase inside of the financial aid office
The classes are alright in regards to difficulty level and the professors are fair as long as you do what you are supposed to do.
My classes were all flexible and I work a full time job and was able to schedule classes around my work schedule.
I haven't had to take any online courses.
I haven't seen any of the post-grad services yet but I hear good things about them.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
I have had nothing but good experiences with all of my professors and in my classes.
There are a lot of career services on campus daily and they all seem friendly and helpful.
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
I haven't started my major programs yet.
So far so good, this school has been a great first step in me getting back into the school scene. I haven't attended college in about 6 years and WCCCD has made the transition back in very easy. The professors have a passion that you do not find everywhere and they know how to make the subject fun yet understanding and informative.
WCCCD, I actually gained my A.A. from the Downriver Campus. Positive things in regards to the campuses, there are a number of them. This is great for the fact that it increases the number of individuals that can attend & it increases the number of class offerings. Each campus has set programs, but some can be taken interchangeably as well as online. As far as food, each campus has vending machines, break areas, as well as Subways. All the professors I had, except maybe 2, were amazing. I would definitely say check ratemyprofessor to be safe. They are great for student events, & the community. The campuses offer a large number of free/cheap programs for the students & local communities. My only complaint, they are currently trying to charge me for tuition and other fees in regards to classes that got cancelled over the summer. So definitely make sure you check your account and stay on top of it. Other than this one problem though I haven't had a problem with them.
I have a great time online with my school
Review Your College
I really am interested and excited about all of my college experiences
I had a great student advisor. They helped me get everything in order and exact.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
I really am excited to attend WCCCD. There are many new and fun things to do.