Wayne Community College Reviews

what i like about wanye community college is they are not so tight about gpa's and the SAT scores and the college is very welcoming and alos the programs of studies are very nice and everyone is welcomed to the college
I like how family oriented the college is. There are teachers, students, and tutors all willing to support you in your academic goals. Additionally, Wayne also offers personal achievement coaches and therapy for those who need one on one counseling or support. I hope in time the college will offer more diverse foreign language programs and more extracurricular clubs to join.
The campus is safe and there is a lot to learn. I learned a lot more than i thought i would and more than i did when i attended a previous university.
Start Your Review of Wayne Community College
A wonderful college all around! From the professors to the administrators! My favorite thing about Wayne CC is that they have plenty of good FREE resources for students to access.
Great school with great programs. There are multiple different career options to choose from. The campus looks very nice with the fountains and how the buildings were built.
The students weren't very helpful when I went and visited the college. The teachers were all boring as all get out.
The campus is great for eduation and some of the professor are great also. I have meet some of the best and some of the worth professor within the pass year in a half.
So far I have really enjoyed all that WCC has to offer. The program that I'm currently enrolled in is fantastic, which is the Continuing Education NA 1 program.
I like the fact that Wcccd eastern campus's financial aid office fully supported my request for enrollment. The entire staff on different occasions as I visited a number of days to gain enrollment. Where professional. They urgently guided me through every system I needed to apply information to,which got me enrolled immediately. The one thing I don't like about wcccd. Wcccd is not a four year college. I prefer to begin and end my college major at one college. Now I want to focus on a high GPA while iam attending wcccd, so I can gain favorite among universities.
its a great learning oppurtunity
Sorry to say, I haven't taken an online course.
As graduation comes closer you get excited and ready to take off. There will be different alumni network offerings, and career centers that will contact you.
There are certain courses offered at different campuses or different semesters, which makes things a little more difficult for others. By this being so, you would have to wait an extra semester for the certain class that you would like to take. The classes sizes are not that big, being so you have access to the teacher when needed. Every teacher teaches different ;so you may have to adjust to their teaching style.
During the school year, the teacher will offer his contact number for when internships and other job offerings come around to help you in your career field. The biggest problem for myself was trying to remember how certain machines are setup.
Overall, its school. You have good days and you have your bad days, but this school helps you whenever you need help. You can talk to any teacher or faculty about your problems.
I will be entering the Nursing program for Fall 2016 as a full time student. This program is designed to prepare me as registered nurse in the health field.
As previously mentioned, this school is helpful in answering frequent questions in regards to financial aid or class schedules.
Start Your Review of Wayne Community College
The staff is very understanding when it comes to personal problems and they will work with you anyway possible.
Online class are easy to access and the instructors always get back with the students when it comes to emailing them.
The career center is really helpful when it comes to students