Wayland Baptist University Reviews

Wayland Baptist University is a great place to attend. It is conviently located throughout the city they have great online and classroom courses that make learning fun. Wayland has so much to offer . They have a great nursing program where the on hands learning is so crucial to what you need to excel in your studies.
I had a fantastic experience at Wayland Baptist University (WBU). I spent the first 3 years at their physical satellite campus in Sierra Vista, Arizona, and the teaching was great. Their teacher-to-student ratio averaged about 1 to every 15-20 students, which enabled a small class learning environment. The staff was very hands-on throughout the process. WBU has a rich culture and pleasant looking residential campus in Plainview, Texas, though I would not recommend anyone go to school here if they want to party and drink...this school should be taken seriously for what it offers academically. This is not a party school. It is a friendly, warm Christian environment where educators care about their students and faculty go the extra mile to ensure students are taken care of.

WBU is very committed to working with non-traditional students and is extraordinarily supportive of its military student members. I received both my Bachelors and Masters degrees from here.
This campus is great because everything is in walking distance. The classes are small enough for one on one help. The teachers want to actually to get to know you and help you meet your learning needs. Then people are here are very welcoming and walk around with big smiles.
Start Your Review of Wayland Baptist University
I attend the Lubbock campus. All staff that I have encountered have been so nice and helpful. As a non traditional student, their program allows me to work and to finish my degree without schedule complications.
Great school and I love it so much. Professors are great and so are the student. They all have helped me out so much.
I love that the classes were small and the professors took the time to get to know you. Online classes utilized Blackboard and were organized and easy to follow.

Wayland Baptist focuses on adults with careers and offers night classes to help accommodate working students.
Being an online student can get crazy at times. Each professor I have had for the last year and a half has been very helpful and understanding .
I've attended Wayland University via online courses being that I am military and move around often. Thus far, I've had a wonderful experience with this University in the journey of higher education.
Very pleased with the professors and the ability to attend classes online. I attended classes at the Fairbanks, AK campus. Currently, I am finishing my degree online with WBU.
What I like about Wayland Baptist University is that the professors will help you be successful in there class, or make sure you are getting help. Another thing I like is that the classes are small so the professors will know you personally and are easy to reach if you have questions. The only thing I would change is have more places to eat because it is a small town so there is not a lot of choices to eat out here.
This school has a great atmosphere and is very welcoming. They have a brand new nursing program that is separate from the main campus. This makes learning more enjoyable and understandable when it comes to technology. Most of the professors are well rounded on their subjects and are willing to help their students no matter what.
Positive and supportive experience through the application and registration process. Received good information in regards to financial options. Course workload is what I would expect.
One thing that I really enjoy about Wayland is how close the school is. It is a small private university, which means a lot of us know each other and we have a 1 on 1 with professors or anyone who will help us in any way. I've gotten closer to God thanks to my school. We have chapel every Wednesday and that helps many of us stay consistent with our religion.
All the professors I've had are extremely helpful. My academic advisor is friendly and proficient in helping me choose my classes. Registration and financial aid are easy processes! I can't wait to graduate and get a job with a company I'd love.
I enjoyed the time I spent there so much everyone was so nice and helpful I loved the baseball coaching staff and the campus and the location of it !
Wayland Baptist university provides a great learning experience, in a small focused learning environment.
I love how welcoming the staff are and how straightforward everything is. The Wayland staff and teachers are all very welcoming, helpful, intelligent, and accommodating. The whole school is very student oriented and the path to getting a degree is far simpler than other schools that I have looked at.
Start Your Review of Wayland Baptist University
It's a small campus yet easily to get around. The teachers help you by gathering up a study group to make sure you wont fail in their classrooms. On the other hand you begin to meet foreign students and learn from different backgrounds in their communities.
Wayland Baptist University is a friendly on campus community. It is a wonderful place with great teachers and friendly students. The academic experience there can put into words as hard working and interactive, with both the teachers and the students.
Many campuses. Will work with military. Professors are diverse. Mostly self taught is involved depending on the professor.