Waubonsee Community College Reviews

The atmosphere is great and the professors are amazing! I've enjoyed my time here. It has definitely prepared me for my next stage of education.
Waubonsee is a great start to a college journey. I can list so many reasons as to why Waubonsee is a great education choice. By choosing Waubonsee you are choosing a caring and supporitve community. The administration does everything they can to get their students involved and to engage in school events. Our counselors are very helpful and are willing to help you get to where you need to be. They want their students to be successful and they will go above and beyond to help you become that.
Waubonsee really cares about its students and they want to see them succeed! They do what they can to help you get to where you want to go.
Start Your Review of Waubonsee Community College
My experience at Waubonsee Community College has been interesting, but some of the professors there have made my time there the most memorable, and I wouldn't trade that for anything
Terrible. Place has undergone a lot of changes and under new administration most of the interest is on running it like a corporation and making money. Learning first has become a thing of the past. Last they care about is students, faculty or program development. Tuition cost is decent but you end up getting what you pay for. If you want quality education you would be much better taking your money and looking elsewhere.
Great campus and support! Online courses are well coordinated and the educational experience has been very positive as an adult learner.
I started going to Waubonsee only as a means to an end but I gained many friends here, life long connections that will stay with me forever. I also gained a lot of opportunities I wouldn't have had otherwise. Waubonsee changed my life for the better and I am so thankful I went.
All of my professors and counselors have been caring and very helpful! I have attended both the Sugar Grove and Aurora campuses and they're both in a good area, with lots of places on the outskirts that you can go to in between classes. The buildings are also very clean. I LOVE this school! The only con about it is that there are not many opportunities to be social (school events). Although
it is an open campus and anyone can walk in, I have always felt safe. The school has officers and police cadets monitoring the area.
One thing I really enjoyed there were the teachers. They almost all seem to truly care about the students and their success. They are all very friendly and open to any questions.
Since attending Waubonsee I have not encountered any issues. I enjoy the classes I take and the teachers are helpful.
The campus is the perfect size for a community college. I've never had a bad experience with a teacher here and, for the most part, all of the staff members seem genuinely interested in helping students do well and further their education. I love the library and the henning computer center is just one of campus' excellent free resources for students.
I really enjoyed going to this school. Small class setting is nice because you are able to get the right amount of help you need. Faculty and staff are very helpful and there are a lot of class selections.
Waubonsee is a great stepping stone towards a future career or furthering your education. It's local and the scheduling is flexible with classes offered anytime you may need them. They have great options for specific careers including fire science, emergency medicine, and mechanic without costing an arm and a leg.
Affordable and worth it! Small class sizes means better opportunity to learn. I enjoyed majority of my classes and professors so far. They encourage involvement. I am an athlete and loved the athletics side of the school but I also was apart of a club so I was able to get the best of both worlds. Waubonsee really does want the best for each and every student.
Waubonsee is such a smart choice for after high school. Whether you don't know what you want to do yet, you need to save up some money, or you just want to learn, this school is so beneficial. It will get you ready to transfer to another school while the classes are less than half the price. The professors here are great as well.
I really do like Waubonsee it is a great community college to start out with and it's easy to get apply here. There are so many people to help you out with whatever you need. Everyone here is very nice and helpful
The professor are awesome, the students services. I had a lot of opportunities get involved in college, and that made my experince greater!
Start Your Review of Waubonsee Community College
I tried registering for the spring and got the run around for 2 months. No one could help me, no one knew what to do or who to talk to. The day school was starting they dropped me from the class.. just a horrible experience. I have never been so sick about trying to go to school. All other schools the process was one day. Here, no one knows what they are doing.
There are a wide variety of different classes for a community college. It also has multiple campuses which makes traveling easier. There are also many different professors to choose depending on the course you plan on taking.
Good place to start, and has a lot of friendly professors and students. I loved the sugar grove campus, it is so beautiful in the fall. Plus the food is very good too.