Watts is a private college located in Durham, North Carolina in the Raleigh Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 152 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Nursing.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Watts School of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like Watts School of Nursing
- NGCentral School of Practical Nursing - Cleveland
- 2 Year
- Independence, OH
- 6 reviews
- BCollege of Nursing and Advanced Health Professions at The Chicago School
- 4 Year
- Richardson, TX
- 21 reviews
- NGLenape Tech Practical Nursing Program
- 2 Year
- Ford City, PA
- 1 review
- NGJFK Muhlenberg Harold B. & Dorothy A. Snyder Schools - School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Plainfield, NJ
- 31 reviews
Watts School of Nursing Reviews
I love this program. I was apprehensive about going back to school for nursing, not having any prior experience in the industry but they have amazing instructors that build your confidence!
I like the organization and structure of the academic and clinical setting at Watts! The class size is small so there is more opportunity for one on one experience with the professors and clinical leaders. The work load is hard but the nurses that graduate are successful nurses.
Watts School of Nursing is a second home to me. Everything about it, including the staff and the environment is very comforting and welcome. They really give you the feeling that they want you to succeed as much as you want to succeed. There is nothing I would change about the school.