Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film is ...
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.6 responses
After Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film Reviews
Review Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film
Watkins is a place were you are constantly being pushed to challenge yourself. Like most things, you get out what you put in, so, if you are interested in creating a serious artistic practice, this program is really helpful. Students get their own senior show - which is unheard of at a larger school- and are ready to exhibit when they graduate. Most students are exhibiting off campus even before they graduate. Its a very nurturing environment and the faculty are all professional artists.
People who earn a degree from Watkins show they really care about their education and providing a healthy work ethic.
There are many off-campus dining options to choose from, and many of these locations are just right up the street from my college. From fast foods, to authentic foods, you have a variety to choose from depending on your mood and budget.