Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film Reviews

If you want to school that is very Arts Center and encouraging of people's talents and abilities, then you should definitely come here.
People who earn a degree from Watkins show they really care about their education and providing a healthy work ethic.
I love my school. The professors really care about what they're teaching and the students are all apart of a community.
Start Your Review of Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film
I really like the dorms and living with friends.
Watkins is a place were you are constantly being pushed to challenge yourself. Like most things, you get out what you put in, so, if you are interested in creating a serious artistic practice, this program is really helpful. Students get their own senior show - which is unheard of at a larger school- and are ready to exhibit when they graduate. Most students are exhibiting off campus even before they graduate. Its a very nurturing environment and the faculty are all professional artists.
I can't actually afford an apartment near my school so I live across the city. It's still too expensive but I really don't want to live in the dorms.
I don't usually eat out but it's mostly fast food.
Policies are pretty standard but it seems like they're only in place to save face.
I don't really know. I don't go to parties with fellow students very often.
Honestly, financial aid here is so difficult I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish my degree.
I don't really eat on campus because there is no meal plan and the cafe is very expensive.
I don't live on campus but my friends like it, save the occasional washer/dryer mishap or bugs.
It's for sure much cheaper and they don't make up policies as you go.
Think of it as the north and south after the civil war, there's a barrier of communication and transparency in the administration.
We're very close to downtown so there's always something happening.
There's definitely a steep learning curve in some classes and that makes advancing and really learning difficult which can make the class seem like a waste of time. This happens often be sure of the lack of students and classes being dropped.
It's okay. There are definitely a few places around the Vanderbilt and area that are great.
Start Your Review of Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film
There are many off-campus dining options to choose from, and many of these locations are just right up the street from my college. From fast foods, to authentic foods, you have a variety to choose from depending on your mood and budget.
My major is photography. I encountered
The police are really attentive and nice here