High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.6 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film Reviews
If you want to school that is very Arts Center and encouraging of people's talents and abilities, then you should definitely come here.
Watkins is a place were you are constantly being pushed to challenge yourself. Like most things, you get out what you put in, so, if you are interested in creating a serious artistic practice, this program is really helpful. Students get their own senior show - which is unheard of at a larger school- and are ready to exhibit when they graduate. Most students are exhibiting off campus even before they graduate. Its a very nurturing environment and the faculty are all professional artists.
People who earn a degree from Watkins show they really care about their education and providing a healthy work ethic.