Washington University in St. Louis is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
University Athletic Association
Washington University in St. Louis Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.93 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.94 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.93 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 52 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.107 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.126 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.55 responses
Washington University in St. Louis Reviews
WUSTL is a fantastic university! I first came here because of the prestigious pre-med program, comfy dorms, yummy food, beautiful campus, and great FA. I found all of those here to be true. My experience truly has been an excellent one. Although the academics are undoubtedly challenging, it is equally rewarding.
WashU has an amazing community of people. All of the freshman have a lot of residential college pride, and dorm floor community is super close. Social life is great, which is something I was really worried about before I came here. Classes are hard, but there is a lot of support. Students are not competitive, despite the great number of premeds. Everyone is so supportive!
I couldn't feel more lucky to have been admitted to this institution. Top-notch academics combined with the most collaborative atmosphere. Professors are so willing to help, even in large lecture classes. Students are super driven, so student groups are super active on campus. Dorms, food, athletic facilities are beautiful. Honestly the best decision of my life to attend this school.