Washington State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.208 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.251 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.250 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.349 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.384 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 180 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.173 responses
Washington State University Reviews
I love that Washington State University is diverse and open to all religions and identities. I also enjoy how big the campus is and what the school has to offer with different organizations, programs, unions and etc. Even though, I didn't see the campus until I went to orientation, I absolutely fell in love with the campus. It's very high tech with nap rooms, clean environment, huge library and gym and has different activities to do such as rock climbing, rope course and etc. They also have great transportation services and easy access to transporting on campus with bikes you could rent for periods of time. Overall, I am very satisfied with WSU! Go COUGS!
I've never seen a school so filled with pride! It's incredible to be a part of a family that is nationwide. I've been on vacation, states away, and have heard the familiar greeting of "Go Cougs!" from passing strangers. One of the most significant things I like to boast about is how safe and clean the campus is; schools in big cities just can't compete with those aspects of WSU. And, as a young woman living across the state in a new and unfamiliar environment, I can't appreciate enough how hospitable Pullman and the WSU campus is. I'll always recommend WSU to those looking to attend college, it's truly an amazing place to pursue postsecondary education. Go Cougs!
I have been attending WSU for about a month now and I have to say that I've loved the experience! People are very kind and helpful here and the teachers are willing to go out of their way to assist you in their class. Classes can be challenging here but I find that the professors provide lots of studying opportunities and supplemental material to help you succeed. The environment outside of the classroom is also nice. There are a lot of clubs here to join and their workout areas are free to use as a student. Downtown Pullman and Moscow are also very close allowing students to enjoy the nightlife with friends, buy supplies and food, and even work. I feel like coming here is going to be one of the best decisions of my life.