Washington Adventist University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management21 Graduates
Health Care Management21 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities15 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching14 Graduates
Early Childhood Education11 Graduates
Radiation Therapy8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Washington Adventist University Reviews
I am a first year transfer nursing student working on bachelors degree. I love the Christ centered approach, small classes and structured learning at this university. I appreciate the support and resources available to me at this campus which allowed me to nail a 3.1 this semester. I would only change the food options and include more variety such as meat.
The experience I have with Washington Adventist University is wonderful. First time registering with the university is a good experience to remember what is expected of me to earn a Baccalaureate degree in nursing. I believe I will a great student here for awhile to achieve my goals.
When it comes to sports this school is very supportive. I would say the most popular sport is basketball. There are always supporters at each game though. As far as basketball though, it's tremendous. People from everywhere come to the events, and they are actually worth going to. It brings students together for a period of time, even some of the staff like to come and watch. I feel like the school is revolved around basketball.